“Great Staff, Clean, Comfortable, and Quiet”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This property is one of the better Holiday Inn's that I have stayed in. I would highley recommend it over other hotels in Denton. It's Clean, Comfortable, Quiet and the staff is great,...what else could you ask for?

Room Tip: Rooms on the North East side tend to be the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Hello there.

Thank you for your compliments, it is truly appreciated! We are at your service and if you return to the area, please stop by and see us! Have a great day!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

The beds are comfortable, the rooms look nice and the staff is very friendly, but problems with the hotel left us disappointed. The hallway smelled of pizza, the room smelled like a mix of pizza and cleaning materials, and there was no soap in our room. The front desk clerk had to go to the La Quinta next door to borrow soap bar from us.

This should be a nice hotel, but the problems we incurred left us very disappointed, and we're priority club members.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

Hello,

Thank you for posting your comments. I am truly sorry your stay with us was unpleasant. There are times when we have no control over delayed shipments (of hotel products) and unfortunately, during your stay, was one of those times. However, this is in no way, an excuse for what took place during your stay. Please accept a humble apology on behalf of the Holiday Inn Express-Denton.

If allowed, we would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to create a new and more pleasant stay here with us, for you and your family. I am glad to know my staff did everything they could to accomodate you. In addition, we kindly Thank You for your compliments! Have a great day!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I recently attended my Nephews Wedding reception that was held at the Milestone and they referred us to stay at this hotel.

I was very satisfied with everyone that worked at this hotel, they were so nice and helpful.

The room was very clean and spacious. I was very happy for what we paid for the room, we were even shuttled to the Milestone at no charge as part of our stay.

We enjoyed in the breakfast buffet and especially the indoor pool.

My only concern was finding the hotel but the hotel provided us with better directions once we got there.

I don't travel to Denton often or stay at Holiday Inn Expresses but after this experience I will consider Holiday Inn Expresses more.

Room Tip: Call Hotel Direct For The Best Directions
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I stayed one night in the Holiday Inn Express during a road trip on I-35 S and received a very reasonable rate for a superb room and a hot breakfast. The room was spacious and modern. I stayed in a one-bed King and there was a sofa, microwave and a mini fridge. The staff was accommodating. The front desk brought up a toothbrush after midnight. One thing that I did not like was the light streaming from the hallway underneath the door. I had to roll up my towel and place it in front of the door to block the light. I was able to see the hotel from the road, but I have to agree with the other reviewer that I was unable to access the hotel easily on the frontage road even using a GPS. The frontage road is one-way southbound only. Hotels.com had advised me to exit at an exit south of the hotel. I tried to take a road that was behind the hotel as an alternative to the frontage road, and I found myself in a truck parking lot and had no easy way of reaching the hotel. I eventually had to drive over a curb and some grass to reach the parking lot. My advice to you is to call the hotel directly for specific instructions if you are driving.

Room Tip: The one King room was spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Greetings,

Thank you posting your comments. We hope to see you again, only this time, you are more than welcomed to call the front desk directly and any associate will be happy to give you directions to the hotel. That's why we're here.....for you. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Recently stayed at Holiday Inn Express Denton because they were the close to the UNT where a conference I was attending was held.

The hotel was very neat and clean. The staff was very friendly, especially the young lady that worked in the morning, she remembered my name and went out of her way every morning to schedule my shuttle to UNT without me even asking

I enjoyed my stay and I really looked for to my next visit to Denton, I will definitely be sure to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Your feedback is of great benefit to our hotel as well as the staff. We like to know what areas we can improve in order to make your stay more relaxed and enjoyable. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is a very good hotel. It is clean and modern with a friendly and skilled staff. Breakfast was warm and good but not outstanding even for a buffet. The only real problem was getting to it. That's a real challenge.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank FatherRichard
HIEDentonGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Hello,

On behalf of myself and the Holiday Inn Express-Denton staff, we sincerely thank you for feedback. We would love to hear your suggestions about what you would enjoy having for breakfast. Thank you again for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Denton. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

The staff was friendly and helpful. Indoor hot tub and pool were very enjoyable and maintained. The bedroom was comfortable and quiet. I would highly recommend the Denton Holiday Inn Express and plan on staying there again on my next trip to UNT. Thanks so much for an enjoyable and relaxing stay the night before my big day.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank megarobertson

Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! My staff and I are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and even more estatic that you will be returning! We appreciate ALL feedback. Looking forward to your return!