Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
Agoda.com
$89
$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmade to order omeletsceiling fangreat hotelqueen suitered lobsterrestaurants within walking distancepancakestexas roadhousebeautiful poololive gardenhotel staysitting arearooms are largebreakfast was deliciouspool and hot tubgreat roombreakfast bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The bed was dirty two nights in a row. When I complained to management they just apologized and gave me clean sheets to change my own bed. The maid changed the sheets the final night of my stay. Management did not go above and beyond to apologize and make my experience pleasant. The breakfast was never fresh and the food was always the same.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Grace M
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Grace,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. I personally apologize for any issues with your bedding. Our team met about the issue as soon as we were informed and took time to double check your room. We take pride in providing exceptional service and are so sorry your stay with us was less than our typical standards. If you would please give me a call at the hotel I would like to personally apologize for your issues.

Ed Rosenfield
General Manager, CHA
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The property is still new and the décor is quite modern -- a positive around the Denton, TX area. Also, the morning breakfast spread was nice. Two minor complaints -- I think the price is $10 - $20/night higher than it should be for that area, and also my particular room (#222) was above the kitchen prep and/or maybe the laundry area so if the room is quiet every 5 - 30 seconds one would hear some type of mechanical buzzing noise -- not so loud as to interrupt sleep for a normal sleeper but if you are a light sleeper you'd go crazy

Room Tip: Stay away from 222 and surrounding rooms -- could hear a mechanical buzzing noise below me every 5 - 30 seconds -- no kidding
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have stayed in so many hotels across the country and this has to be the best. The employees were so nice and so helpful, especially Tim and Justin at the front desk. My wife and I could not believe how great the rooms were. Best stay ever in a hotel. I would never ever stay anywhere but here when I come back to Denton, TX. Its the kind of atmosphere and room a celebrity would stay in.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We arrived late at night, and was placed in a very nice and large suite for $89 per night. The staff person was very nice and helpful. We will stay here again if we come back through this area. The included breakfast was fresh and prepared to order. It was as good as the usual breakfast restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Last weekend, I stayed at the Crown Chase for the second time and enjoyed another fantastic getaway. This is my first experience with the upscale Best Western Premier brand, and I'm impressed. Even the basic rooms are oversized with pillow-top beds, a large sofa and desk, thick towels in the roomy bathroom, nice toiletries, and every amenity I expect from a top-quality hotel. The suites are jumbo sized with two TVs, a separate sitting area, even a bistro table for enjoying coffee and snacks from the micro-fridge mini bar. Breakfast, with an omelette station and several hot choices from the buffet table, was complimentary and excellent. I was in town to visit family, but I met several guests who were staying at Crown Chase because of its location near both the University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University. Restaurants were within walking distance. The general manager stopped by our breakfast table to ask if we were happy with our rooms or needed anything, and he was visible around the property throughout the day overseeing his friendly and professional staff. I'm looking forward to my next stay in Denton (hope the weather is warm enough for swimming in the waterfall pool), and I'll be looking for the Best Western Plus and Premier hotels everytime I travel.

Room Tip: The suites are worth the extra cost. South side rooms overlook the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple