“Great Stay-Great Getaway close to home”

Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Denton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The rooms were great, we used the hot tub and pool area and it was great as well......The people were friendly and the hotel was clean and we will for sure stay here again. You actually with your room get free breakfast and not just a roll and coffee, you have everything, eggs, ham, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, toast, waffles, cereal. My fiancée likes my pic of the place to stay for our one year anniversary......

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to stay. Everything is clean and inviting with modern touches. The pool is very inviting. For a premier hotel, the rates are excellent. My only regret is that I'm never able to stay longer.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My two sons and I stayed here on 08/13/13 and were expecting an average hotel and were wonderfully surprised.
The staff/management were incredibly friendly, rooms are beautiful and spacious, pool was a hit with my children, and breakfast was delicious.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Denton.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We headed to Denton, TX for the weekend. We booked our room in advance and were beyond pleased when we arrived. Everything was spotless, fresh and fabulous. We reserved a room with 2 double beds, and the room was hugh, with a microwave and small fridge. The pool and gym were also just as nice, very clean. The mall and several shops are just down the road, and the wedding venue (Ashton Gardens) was also within a few miles. Great location with restaurants within walking distance. Don't worry about breakfast though, because they serve a great breakfast. Whatever you need, it is provided for you. Very nice reception upon our arrival and also upon our departure - easy to check in and check out. If I had a question, they had the answer. If we travel to Denton again, we will definitely book the Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites. Thank you for your excellent service!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed in quite a few BW Plus locations before, but this is my first visit to a BW premier property. Crown Chase Inn does not disappoint. Other reviewers have described the property perfectly, from the cook to order omelet in the morning, to the attractive pool area and room décor. They are definitely a cut above the rest. But what really impressed me most were the people. I stayed a total of 3 nights, and after the first night, people at the front desk were already greeting me by name. And on the evening before check out, I was experiencing some problems with getting my airline boarding pass printed. Without my asking, staff on duty noticed my frustration, and offered to help with the printing. I will be returning to town again this week, and my choice of hotel is again the Crown Chase Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Who knew you could get a made to order omelet at a Best Western? Who knew they had a swimming pool with a waterfall? Had we known...we might have gotten there earlier to order a drink at their bar! The room was top notch/first rate! For a Best Western the price was a little more than we would want to pay...but when we realized what we were getting we were pleasantly surprised! A must stay for anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The decor of this hotel has somewhat of a high-end nightclub feel. By this I mean dark colors, black, sparkly countertops, and sumptuous details, from the lobby decorative mirrors to the crown-molding in the rooms. Looking through the glamorous presentation, there are a few problems. It is almost impossible not to bang your shins on the protruding wood bed frames! Three of us hit our shins hard several times each. Best Western room designers need to lose this bedframe detail. Seeing through the glitz, housekeeping needs to be ramped up on cleaning the carpets in the hallways (removal of stains and just general vacuuming) and using an edge tool around the room furniture. The pool received my children's best-ever rating. It is "grotto-like" with a faux waterfall. The breakfast provided is one of the best we have encountered including offering great biscuits and gravy and crisp bacon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family