“Favorite Best Western Hotel”

Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Denton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 3, 2013

iF you're looking for a great place to spend the night or two you can't beat this hotel. My husband's eye specialist is in Denton so instead of an early morning drive we spend the night every six months. This is our favorite BW hotel and we've stayed in them from Denton, San Antonio to New Mexico. The staff are all so friendly and welcoming. The rooms are beautiful,spacious and always clean. The bed is the most comfortable ever and it's great having extra pillows.Breakfast is exceptional with made to order eggs available.The front desk also has chips, ice cream and canned drinks for late night snacking. Right outside the front door you'll find 4 restaurants to walk to which is an added bonus of not having to drive to find a place for dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor that overlooks the swimming pool instead of overlooking the parki...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bobbi A

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I am a business traveller who has gotten pickier with age. Imagine my happiness at finding: Friendly & knowledgeable staff; spacious, comfortable room; LOTS of fluffy pillows; COFFEE (more than one packet); Fluffy, absorbabent towels in the bathroom; nice toiletries; a nifty seat in the shower (leg prop for leg-shaving). The breakfast bar and made-to-order omelet was a nice touch as well. Oh, did I mention the bar? (For those so inclined)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vickivet1954
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the front desk. The room was spacious, bed super comfortable, and the walk-in shower was fantastic. Whether you need just an overnight stay or something a little longer, this hotel would be an excellent choice.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Many years ago I traveled alot while in the USAF and ended up staying in Best Westerns all over the USA, so I've never been a big fan of the regular Best Western. I'm still not. However after my wife cajoled and harassed me enough I finally made a reservation at a Best Western Premier last summer, and we were hooked. I made another reservation Feb 23rd at the Best Western Premier in Denton. The good thing is all the Premier rooms are basically the same. And that quality has sold me on Best Western Premier. Ethernet internet I like for info protection--its there. A sofabed with a chaise lounger at one end--there, too. A bed that rivals our Tempur-pedic at home?--Amazingly its there, as well. Stack that with HD TV with 4 HBO and 4ESPN and both the wife and I have something to argue about (usually we don't have enough amenities to argue about at all!!). Now for my favorite part; breakfast. Buffet with a real yogurt section and a variety of fruit to add, scrambled eggs, sausage links, hash browns o'brian, and a made to order omelet that is stuffed, and I mean "stuffed", with almost anything you would want in an omelet. The only downside is there aren't many of these Premiers across the country. But you can believe if this is the standard with which all are run I will be planning trips in the future by the where the Best Western Premiers are at.

Room Tip: Plan to eat breakfast early. By 8 o'clock the little dining area is packed.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The room was large, comfortable, nicely decorated, clean--in other words, all you could ask
for. We also lucked out with a view over the pool--pretty night and day. Loved the beautiful
shower. Would have preferred the sink under the vanity rather than on top--that decreased
available space for the two of us to share--that's the only change we would have made and it
was a relatively insignificant concern--we managed fine anyway. LOVED the couch arrangement with room to stretch legs out on left side--very comfy!! Perfect for someone who
loves to read as I do--will be looking for something similar when we move to our next home.
And the hotel location was great--close to everything--good restaurants, shopping, church, movie theater, etc.,--yet still relatively quiet and secluded. Ample parking too. Couldn't have
asked for anything better--and at a reasonable price too. Oh, and the breakfasts were
outstanding. Front desk staff bent over backwards to please. Would we come back? Definitely--yes, yes, yes!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay, whenever I come in town Best Western would be my first choice. I love the room it was pretty big. The only problems was not enough of tv channels. But I would definitely recommend Best Western to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have stayed at the Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn and Suites in the past. As it was then, this stay was once again enjoyable. We were in town for a TWU softball game. We have stayed at many local hotels, and this hotel ranks among the top hotels in Denton. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. The cooked to order omelettes and the buffet breakfast were awesome. The pool area is very unique with a rock waterfall. We will stay at this hotel during future trips to Denton.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family