“Cheap price and fresh meat”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 385 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

That day we had dinner with my friends, the waitress was so enthusiastic to serve us and gave us valuable suggestions about meals. I believe we will go again in the near future.

All the meals were fresh enough. We took as rare and the price was cheap and worthy.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went last Monday to watch the BCS National Championship with several colleagues and sat at a very crowded bar. As time went on the bar lightened up a little to give us a little more room. Drink were average the boneless wings were really good but the service from the bar tender was weak at best - not very friendly. I'm sharing this experience because others should know what they are walking into.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The wait staff bust there butts to keep glasses filled. Bring fresh bread. BF and I eat steaks BURNT, fries xxtra crispy, an unusual request. That's not always gotten on first try, but they lean on side of caution & aren't offended whn w say....burn the meat. Its promptly burnt and redelivered with an apology tho none is really required. But great atmosphere.great staff. I eat here weekly and nvr a bad experience!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The food at the Texas Roadhouse was Outstanding. The folks working at this restaurant were about a kind as they come. We had an outstanding meal.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Typical average fare for Texas Roadhouse. My steak was undercooked, but passable enough that I wouldn't send it back. Service, though, was excellent. Our server was very attentive to us.

1  Thank Roger S