“Bad service, bad food.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Bad service, bad food.”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Me and my family have there a lot in the last year. The service this time I was there was terrible. I had 4 beers and the Waitress ( Kate) told me that there was a 4 drink min. did not matter if you had the short beers or the large ones, so they cut me off. I ask to speak to the manager (Jeremy) he told me that they had started that policy 4 mos. ago. After we left I called the Flower Mound location and they said there was no such policy. I had been there within a week and was served a lot more than 4 beers.

Nobody else was drinking in my party, I had my wife there and she was the one that would be driving us. Also the food was terrible. the chicken fried steak was so bad, they had pounded it out so thin. It was a dark fried mess, like they don t ever change out there grease, that they use in there fryers. There were 6 of us that ordered, out of those meals, 3 were bad.

Kate our server was so bad she could not even hardly clean off the table she was so lazy. Then we asked for a booster seat for the child in our party, and she never brought us one. She is a terrible server. She needs to go back to washing dishes. The silverware we had come out, were all dirty. The said part out this is that I am always prepared to give the wait staff more than 20% of the bill.

• Visited November 2013

Orange County, CA, USA
“Good Service; excellent steaks”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good menu; wide choices; sizeable portions. If you're into meat and potatoes, excellent. Ceasar Salad with Chicken prepared very well also . . . . Chicken seemed freshly charbroiled.

Visited September 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“Always Dependable”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

They've always had decent food and a good variety to choose from. We had a big group and we received excellent service and everyone was happy with their choices.

Visited September 2013
Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
“Always Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

All the Texas Roadhouse's I've eaten at have been very good and this one being very good as well, professional staff very good selection of food and excellent tasting food, great location.

Visited August 2013
AUSTRALIA
“Great meal and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We had awesome ribs here. Great service. Good atmosphere. New restaurant. Food is vey filling. Affordable meals. Good service. They do nice fresh hot rolls and yummy peanuts.

• Visited August 2013