“Yummers!”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #30 of 376 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle
“Yummers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

A co-worker mentioned this place in a passing email saying since I was in Denton I should try it. Glad I did. I had a GREAT chicken burrito. Co-workers had tacos and another burrito. Food was really great! I'd definitely come back again! Hope they make it to the NW!

• Visited February 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Fun family place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

Soft fried shrimp tacos are the best. Make sure to get the habenaro hot sauce too

Mesa, Arizona
“Simple and fun place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Counter service type place but very good Mexican food. Generous portions of guacamole, fresh ingredients in fajitas and fish tacos.

Visited January 2012
Denton, Texas
“Always a hit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

Fuzzy's in Denton is the best Fuzzy's Taco Shop I've ever eaten at. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is always fast! If you come eat here, you absolutely must order the queso... it's the best! Besides all of the different tacos, their burritos are also excellent. If you're in the mood to drink, ask that they swirl a strawberry margarita with some lime. Delicious!

• Visited October 2011
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incorrect order 2 times in a row and poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

We ordered 5 breakfast tacos, 2 potato chorizo and 3 bean and cheese. We were given 4 tortillas, styrofoam bowls of fill for the potato chorizo tacos, and a styrofoam bowl of cheese. 1st: We ordered tacos, not the fixings for tacos. 2nd: We didn't even get everything we ordered. After a second trip to the Fuzzy's, we were given the proper number of tacos with almost correct fillings, but they had hard shells. They put lettuce and tomato on my potato and chorizo: not exactly compatible and not at all what I ordered. The potatos were horribly overcooked and dry and the chorizo is the worst I have ever had. I have had better potato and chorizo tacos from a gas station taqueria. Also, one of my tacos had 2 shells, they were obviously not paying attention when they were preparing our food. The only salsa they provide is tabasco sauce. One would think a taco shop would provide more than just spicy vinegar.

• Visited September 2011