Review Highlights

from $502.57
from $18.00
from $22.99
More Info
All reviews great variety picnic tables beers on tap taproom breweries monk drafthouse stout seating selection
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

We tried samples from this brewery at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. The weather was nasty the following day so we drove from Arlington to Denton just to have a beer. The pub house ale was really good. My wife got a flight of hard ciders and liked them all

Really cool little area with a cluster of different microbreweries in a city block. In nice weather, this would be an awesome scene. There are 5 or so food trucks all parked in a lot surrounded by good local beer. What more could you ask for.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

This is a fun place to hang out and have a good freshly brewed craft beer. The owners are super nice people and very helpful with selections.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2019

We were looking to waste some time while waiting for a wedding that evening. This is a good place to hang our and try some different beers. They have seating inside and out. It was an unusually cool day so we sat outside on picnic tables. My sister and I had the Octoberfest and my daughter had a saison. The woman serving the beer was very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019

What an awesome brewery with delicious craft beer selection! Visited twice in my less than 24 hour stay. Embarrassed to say that we hung around for them to open. Great planning in their outdoor area as well as inside the brewery. Bathroom is awesome. A must visit if you are looking for delicious beer. The have a food truck on site too.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

My wife and I visited in the early afternoon, and this place wasn't busy yet. So, we took our time looking around at the wall decorations and several different types of furniture. There are lots of indoor and outdoor seating areas for groups to enjoy their beer. They have 20+ beers on tap with about 10 of them being their house brews. I tried an Irish red beer called the 8 Ft Leprechaun which was good. My wife doesn't drink beer, but they had several kinds of wine for her to choose from. In the back of the place is a storage container that has a couple dart boards in it.

Date of experience: March 2019