“So good it's unreal!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“So good it's unreal!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I just ate at old west for the first time and I have to say I wasn't expecting much. The wait was long but people seemed to be enjoying their food. Once we were seated and I got to look at the menu I was overwhelmed with all the amazing choices of what sounded like unvelieveably amazing food. I ordered the train robber which was a huge breakfast burrito filled with hashbrowns, eggs, sausage, bacon, ham and topped with a queso sauce. It was absolutely amazing and I barely could stomach half of it. Best food I've had in a while. Clearly isn't a place that buys processed crap and serves it. This is home style down right amazing food your momma couldn't top. After eating my friend and I were discussing the wait, which was maybe 25 minutes, and forgot all about it. There is a long wait but the food is so worth it. It is clearly the best place to eat hands down. Love love loved it and will return as soon as I lose the 30 pounds I gained :)

Austin, Texas
“Awesome breakfast place”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had breakfast at Old West Cafe on a Saturday morning. Loved the food, the service, the funkiness of the place. WIth adjacent businesses closed on the weekend, parking was not as much of a problem as I would imagine it is during the week. We waited maybe 10 minutes for a table. Don't miss this place if you are traveling through (or to) Denton.

• Visited September 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Good standard breakfast fare”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We always like to try this place because the food is good and reliable. The prices have gone up lately, but hasn't everything?

Visited October 2012
Gainesville, Texas
“Yummie”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Excellent food and excellent service how can you improive on perfection!!!!!!!!!!! Even smells good when you enter the door!

Visited January 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Big Breakfast”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

This Cafe is only open for breakfast and lunch and almost always busy so sometimes you have to wait. The good news is that the food is worth the wait. This is not the most heart healthy place to eat but a meal here will keep you full for many hours. I have eaten here many times over several years and it is always good and good value.

Visited August 2012