“Yummy seafood”

Red Lobster
Ranked #57 of 382 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The food and choices are great here. Great value. Good service. Nice booth to sit in. Great restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Biscuits are the best! Enjoy eating the combo platter. Clam chowder is really good. Service could be better. Will be back to eat here again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were seated right away. Vi was our waitress and she was wonderful. Very pleasant, Nice smile and if you asked, would tell you her favorites. Food was delicious.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Seems like the seafood used to be freasher and better prepared. Just not as good as some of the other "seafood" places you can find in the area.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went to this Red Lobster with my husband and my parents because my dad loves Red Lobster. We arrived at about 9pm on a Friday and were seated immediately. Ordered drinks and then our meals - everything was great. Our server was friendly and attentive and accurate. Our meals were consistent with other Red Lobsters we had been too - I had the scampi and shrimp alfredo, my dad had scampi and my mother had fried shrimp -- we all enjoyed our meal. My husband had the shrimp alfredo with snow crab legs -- he liked the flavor of the crab but said the meat was too shredded... not whole. Salads were good and cheddary bay biscuits were good.

Overall, we enjoyed our experience and meal. I am sure we will be back when my parents visit and my father wants more Red Lobster :)

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!