“Standard Red Lobster! Good food, good service!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #48 of 379 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Seafood
Denton, Texas
“Standard Red Lobster! Good food, good service!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went to this Red Lobster with my husband and my parents because my dad loves Red Lobster. We arrived at about 9pm on a Friday and were seated immediately. Ordered drinks and then our meals - everything was great. Our server was friendly and attentive and accurate. Our meals were consistent with other Red Lobsters we had been too - I had the scampi and shrimp alfredo, my dad had scampi and my mother had fried shrimp -- we all enjoyed our meal. My husband had the shrimp alfredo with snow crab legs -- he liked the flavor of the crab but said the meat was too shredded... not whole. Salads were good and cheddary bay biscuits were good.

Overall, we enjoyed our experience and meal. I am sure we will be back when my parents visit and my father wants more Red Lobster :)

• Visited May 2013

“Luv everything”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I'm not American .. Since I got to US this place is one of my favorite seafood's restaurants .. I'll be back again and again

• Visited April 2013
Denton, Texas
“Won't Be Back to This Location for a While!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Raised on the East coast, just minutes from the shore, it's hard for me to get too excited about a chain, but since I live in Texas, I get my seafood fix at our Denton Red Lobster. It's usually pretty good food, and the servers are always great. I always check my silverware before using them. On the last visit, they were filthy! Dried food was stuck on every utensil that my spouse and I had. Eventually, the manager came by and took the dirty silverware and left us waiting looking at our soups and salads utensil-less for almost 20 minutes! When the replacements came, they were as dirty as the first! Another long wait! The manager explained that she was new and trying to raise the standards of the staff. That was the last we saw of the manager, and nothing else was ever offered as a way to say "sorry" for the inordinate amount of time we spent sitting there looking at our food. If forks and spoons are dirty, how clean is everything else? Maybe we just were unlucky that day. I hope so...I miss my seafood!

Corinth, Texas
“Old faithful!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I've been to so many Red Lobsters around the country so I know what to expect. I went to the one in Denton for the first time for an early dinner. I was seated immediately and the waiter was right there to greet me. The waiter named Sayyad, was training a new waiter, but this did not impede his service what so ever. The service was top notch, the food was delicious and the price was reasonable. I had a new item on the menu called New Orleans Salmon. It was the best thing I've tasted at a Red Lobster. It had just the perfect amount of spice, tartness and salt added to the great salmon and shrimp. My wife had her favorite, Coconut Shrimp. As all ways, delicious but too many on the plate. We always bring half of the shrimp home. I highly recommend the Denton, Texas Red Lobster.

• Visited February 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“When you have a craving...”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This new location is upbeat, serving the RL classics. Doesn't fail to disappoint for a chain. I like the lunch specials.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!