“The pulled pork is always excellent.”
Review of Rudy's BBQ

Rudy's BBQ
Ranked #30 of 383 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been here maybe 10 times over the years, and always enjoyed the pulled pork and the potato Dallas, simply a great meal! I live up north and often try BBQ down south, and this I's as good as it can get!

1  Thank raggarbil

Reviewed July 6, 2013

BBQ doesn't get much better than this place. The meat was very tender, served as a generous portion. The place was clean, and the servers were friendly.

Getting to it from I-35 is a little tricky as you have to make a hard right turn after coming off the exit ramp and cross a frontage road.

1  Thank FlyRC
Reviewed June 24, 2013

When in Texas it is mandatory to eat BBQ. We had the pulled pork and really enjoyed our meal. 2 of us were able to share a half pound of meat and some sides. I would certainly go back.

1  Thank veggiehop
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very good bb-q. Clean, cool atmosphere, Texas all the way. Take your out of state friends. They won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

That's right I love everything! I have never had a bad plate of food from Rudy's. Best BBQ for sure. I love how the place is warm and cozy too.