“A little Tough”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“A little Tough”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good service, nice set up, but meet was tough. I am use to getting my brisket falling apart in my fingers. Not this time. While I have had "tougher", it could have stood to be cooked an hour or two longer. Having said this, I will most likely visit them again.
My son had the breakfast tacos, bacon, egg and cheese. Now that is a TACO. Large, filling and good food.
Perhaps next time, I'll skip the brisket and do just a breakfast taco.

• Visited July 2012

Orlando, Florida
“My favorite stop in TX”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Best BBQ going, have yet to try something I didnt like. Make sure to buy so me sauce if you not local as its great on just about anything.

Denton, Texas
“Good barbeque”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Hotel staff recommended Rudy's for some barbeque. We were so glad we listened. There is a sit down restaurant, store and a take-out section. We tried the link/sausage sandwiches and several of the side dishes available. The portions were generous and the quality very good. We will definitely return.

Visited April 2012
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Clean, Good BBQ but not amazing!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Went to Rudys at Denton on the way from OKC to DAL, its right on the interstate and the signs help you find it. The decor is like diner / rock n roll style which is cool. You order the meat at the counter and its served in pots and you eat off paper instead of plates? you order in LB (pound) amounts and we were disappointed to see if you ordered a full LB is was not any cheaper than 2 x Half LBS which wouldve encouraged us to order some to take home too. I ordered the pull pork but did find it drier and clumpier than Sonny Bryans but tasted great- the sauce is on the table which is good. I flooded my bowl with the bbq sauce because i didnt understand what the alternative 'sissy sauce' was. Then found it was WAY too hot for me and couldnt eat it - my mistake. Maybe a little discription on the label bottles would help people out?

Also the drinks are free refills which is great and the restaurant is big clean and airy so lots of space.

On another note, i LOVED how in the ladies bathroom, they had a 'foot pull' soyou dont have to actually touch the door/handle to open it (reduces germs) - this is the 1st time ive seen this and was very impressed! Also liked the cattle style bathroom doors.

• Visited March 2012
Denton, Texas
“yummy bbq”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

we loved the food, but the price is high, but worth it!

Been to Rudy's BBQ? Share your experiences!