First the good news: it's cheap, it's well located to UNT, and... did I mention it was cheap?
OK, now for the bad news:
1) Non-smoking rooms reek of cigarette smoke; it's not a non-smoking room unless it's enforced.
2) Breakfast? Are you kidding? Do *not* eat a waffle!!! I had the poor judgement to do so and regretted it for days. Essentially, breakfast is a nonedible collection of substances served on a dirty counter. Take the money you "saved" and go buy yourself breakfast someplace... or, better yet, IMHO, spend a little more and stay elsewhere.
Even at the reduced cost, I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 35E, the Knights Inn of Denton is LESS THAN A MILE from the University of North Texas. The Knights Inn Denton, TX hotel is also close to Texas Womens University, Water Works Park theme park, the Texas Motor Speedway, Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Six Flags Over Texas and the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Pets Allowed 25 USD. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable and much more. Downtown Fort Worth is 30 minutes and Dallas is 45 minutes away. Both cities offer an assortment of museums, art galleries, historic sites, shopping malls, entertainment venues and world-class restaurants. There are several restaurants, cocktail lounges and coffee shops located in the surrounding area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Denton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Denton
- Denton Days Inn