“Great, Clean,clean, safe, quiet, amazing value!”
Review of Holiday Lodge

Holiday Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Denton
Holiday Lodge
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Denton
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The price is amazing!! The rooms are wonderfully clean, comfy beds, microwave, refrigerator! Free wifi and lots of cable channels. I am an absolute stickler for clean rooms and bathrooms and I have stayed at many high priced hotels that were not nearly as well appointed or so incredibly clean. The owners are very nice and helpful also. I just wish I could find a motel like this in every city I travel through or visit. I have stayed here twice and both times were great!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed here 10/12-10/15 and came home covered in bed bug bites. I stupidly didn't check the bed before I slept in it, but noticed some bites on my flight home. Everything else was great--clean, nice to have a fridge and microwave, decent location. The tv was wonderful too, nice flat screen. Would have been a great stay had I not ended up covered in bed bug bites. Don't think I brought them home with me, took the necessary precautions, but still. Stayed in room 7, for future reference. Make sure to check the beds!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Brighid S
Reviewed March 9, 2013

my husband and i were traveling and stopped at this cute motel, it was a very nice place and the staff where very nice and helpful with ideas of sites to see. We would recommend for anyone to stay here.Rooms were very clean and tidy.

Roy and Sue

Room Tip: all rooms are great it just depends on the person
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We came to this motel for a 3 day getaway past weekend just before schools started after our friends had recommended us. Staff were extremely polite and helpful! Great rooms! Even flat screen t.v's in room. i would highly recommend this motel to anybody.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Katie P
Reviewed November 26, 2011

First impression was that it wasn't TOO horrible, but the odor was really strong from the stuff they use to cover up bad smells. The sheets were dingy with stains and cigarette burns. The toilet leaked on the floor, there was a pill of some kind left on the floor also. Then, I saw a bug run behind the trash can in the bathroom and when we picked it up to try to kill it, about 6 roaches shot out from under it! Gross!

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Lik2laf
Reviewed April 17, 2008

My husband and I stayed at the recommended Holiday Lodge in 2007. The quality of service and suites were exceptional and the overall standard of accommodation was everything we needed to enjoy a wonderful and relaxing break away together. The parking was easy, check in seamless and the staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was an enjoyable one - nothing was too much trouble; the Holiday Lodge did exactly what it says on the tin, providing a home away from home! I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the wonderful Holiday Lodge to friends/family.

Stayed: June 2007