“Nastiest place I've stayed @ in a while”
Review of Days Inn Denton

Days Inn Denton
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Denton, Texas
“Nastiest place I've stayed @ in a while”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I don't travel often but my grandaughter was born earlier this year and I have takin several trips up there. This was the first place I stayed at up in Denton and I will NEVER go back. We requested a smoke free room, not only did the room smell of smoke the hallway did too. It was dusgusting, all my clothes smelt of cigarettes when I got home too. The staff was somewhat helpful and they did allow us to check in 6 hours earlier then our reservation was for. The room was dirty, the bedding and towels were coverd in stains, it also looked like there was blood on one of the mattresses. There were also burn holes in the quilts. NEVER AGAIN! I also recommend anyone that has in infant or asthma doesn't stay here due to the smoke.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kenner
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I usually travel 5-5 star hotels but was here over night for a graduation I decided to go to last minute. My family was booked around the corner at a place that was $25/night more and had very old tub,sink, and toilet. Days Inn had updated bath stuff. Carpet was a little old and some would be bothered by vanity and sink right at fromt door. But for the price everything was clean and the hotel staff couldn't have been nicer. I am especially happy that I paid less than my family total bragging rights lol!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Courtney C
Joplin
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The staff was very nice. The rooms were old and could have been cleaned better. The breakfast was gross. The fruit they had out was in in its rotting stage and the biscuits were hard. The waffle maker kept messing up. It is in good location. The area is kind of busy but easy access to highway.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Joanna J E
Travelers also viewed these Denton hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denton
Super 8 Denton
Super 8 Denton
#14 of 25 in Denton

Been to Days Inn Denton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Denton

Property: Days Inn Denton
Address: 4211 N Interstate 35, Denton, TX 76207-3415 (Formerly Travelodge Denton)
Location: United States > Texas > Denton
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Denton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Denton 2*
The newly renovated Days Inn Denton North is committed to offering exceptional customer service while offering you the best value in town. We offer several amenities, and are always ready to make your stay in Denton, Texas the best it can be! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Days Inn Denton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.