Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Denton
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2014

some of the best ice cream you could ever find, all made on sight. A great place to stop while exploring Denton, a date night, or evening out with friends.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It really is an old fashioned ice cream and soda fountain. We are not talking some little strip center deal, huge old counter that runs nearly the length of the building. Marble tops, black and white tile. Ice Cream tables and chairs. We really enjoy going to Beth Maries after dinner or a stroll around the square. A unique asset for the folks in Denton.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Go out of your way to go here on the Denton Square. Take friends and family and enjoy ice cream the way it should be! All unique flavors are great and the prices are fair. Prepare to wait a bit but it's worth it.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Two locations, one downtown on square, 1 on I35 near Cinemark Theater.
Hands down, you get better service at I35. Felt like I was an imposition to the servers downtown on the two occasions I have gone there, while at the I35 location, the servers are friendly and have even brought flavors tasters to our table for us to try.
My favorite is the lime sherbert which is so wonderfully dry, it tastes more like sorbet! Ice cream is very good too!
I do not eat the sandwiches as they seem overpriced.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Some of the best ice cream you will get in DFW. They are proud of it so bring your wallet full but it will be worth it.

1  Thank Korey R