“Beth Marie needs to visit Beth Marie's”

Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Denton
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 22, 2013

For something simple like Ice Cream .. They make it hard.. Lot's of young people working here.
These young people truly miss the mark on service ..things very chaotic the night I was there..the ice cream is a bit over priced .. This place needs a good cleaning .. Start with the front windows .;

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've heard this place gets busy, but at 4:00 in the afternoon you might have the place to yourself! We enjoyed our ice cream and sat at the counter for a nice break from shopping the square. Lots of good flavors to choose from!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

They have so many selections it is hard to select one. However, Courthouse Pecan is AWESOME! Stop by and get some and see what I mean.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I am not positive about this, but I think all of the ice cream is made by Beth Marie's. There are always fun flavours and new combinations to try. The staff has always been helpful and willing to give large samples if you are having trouble making a decision.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's OK.
The special drinks (phosphates) were really nothing special, unless you consider the high price for so little flavor. Maybe the 2 I tried just weren't mixed correctly.
The flavors are interesting and well enough made.
The atmosphere is OK.
The people behind the counter didn't seem to care, just another hassle for them to have to be there or wait on customers.
I wouldn't make a special trip but I'd go again if I were in Denton craving hand-dipped ice cream.