“Best Ice Cream in North Texas”

Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Denton
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013

They have so many selections it is hard to select one. However, Courthouse Pecan is AWESOME! Stop by and get some and see what I mean.

There are newer reviews for Beth Marie's Old Fashioned Ice Cream & Soda Fountain

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I am not positive about this, but I think all of the ice cream is made by Beth Marie's. There are always fun flavours and new combinations to try. The staff has always been helpful and willing to give large samples if you are having trouble making a decision.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's OK.
The special drinks (phosphates) were really nothing special, unless you consider the high price for so little flavor. Maybe the 2 I tried just weren't mixed correctly.
The flavors are interesting and well enough made.
The atmosphere is OK.
The people behind the counter didn't seem to care, just another hassle for them to have to be there or wait on customers.
I wouldn't make a special trip but I'd go again if I were in Denton craving hand-dipped ice cream.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I highly recommend visiting Beth Marie's. I love the location on the square. It is like stepping back in time. The ice cream is delicious. I recommend the flavor Big Rig. The staff is friendly and willing to let you sample.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Sodas, handmade ice cream, sugar cones made while you watch. Closest I've seen since Ashburn's left us. LOTS of awesome flavors. A few classic sandwiches are available. South on the square across from the classically beautiful 1896 courthouse.