“Always good food.”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Denison, Texas
“Always good food.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Go to the Jalepeno Tree at least once a month. Never have been disappointed.
The picante and guacamole sauces are delicious. Sometime I fill up on those to the point I bring most of my dinner home. If you get the build your own dinner the prices are great. Usually runs me around $10.00 with a drink.

• Visited July 2012

Granbury, Texas
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

the food was great and the service was great. One of the best mexican food i have eat in a long time.

Visited July 2012
“Crazy good Mexican food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The salsas are great. I had the fajitas and they were fantastic. I believe there is a jalapeño tree in Sherman as well. Staff was great

Euless
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Mexican Food and Service”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to this restaurant. The red and green sauce with tortilla chips was amazing. The service was great and I will definitely eat here again if I return to the area!

Visited March 2012
Texas
“Good food..even better service”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Good food. Not spicy though. The salsa tasted more like tomato puree though. My son had the grilled steak and chicken kabobs and he loved it. I had the veggie Quesadilla which was very good. Server was excellent and recommended several solutions for the lack of spice..settled for the roasted jalapeno. The house margarita was very good and my son said that the iced tea was great...apparently its brewed in-house.
All in all...will visit again

• Visited April 2012