“Excellent Food!”

Girasoles Mexican Food
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Denison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Four of us were camping at nearby Burns Run East Corp of Engineer Park in Cartwright, OK. Had to have some RV repair work done and the tech suggested Girasole's as a great place to eat. Boy, am I glad he did.

As soon as you walk in the door you can feel how clean everything is. Excusing myself I checked out the restroom and it was immaculate. From there you could see into the kitchen and I have never seen such a clean kitchen in a restaurant.

Now to the food....best we've had in a while. Red sauce wasn't too spicey but very flavorful. Each of us remarked how good and flavorful each of our dishes were.

Kevin, our server, said he was the owners grandson. What a mannerly, smiling, attentive server he was. He definitely provided service with a smile and was eager to please! He was a delight.

We'd highly recommend this restaurant.