“fast and friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 3, 2014

food was good, waiters and bartender were very nice. Very close to our hotel. We were in a bit of a hurry to get to a concert and the bartender made sure to take care of us.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Ate here once about 6 months back and decided to come again with my fiancé for a late lunch. Service from Taylor was great! We felt taken care of. I had the flat iron 10 oz steak, which is right on yet again! My fiancé had the Philly cheese steak sub chicken. She said it was good and tasteful. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very Friendly Staff and quick service make sure you visit this bar and grill when you come to town....

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stopped here off the highway 75 on a late Sunday night. The food was very good, salmon and chicken fried chicken. Good prices and service. They had live music in the bar that sounded great. Nice decor, modern, and clean. Good visit : )

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stopped in before 5 and we were greeted with a friendly staff. I ordered the chicken fried steak and OMG it was delicious & it was a descent size with mashed potatoes and it was only $6. My husband ordered the catfish & it was great as well. We will stop by & eat here again.

Been to North Rig Grill? Share your experiences!