“Good, not great”
Review of Buffy's Cupcakes - CLOSED

Buffy's Cupcakes
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I love cupcakes. I think the homemade cupcakes are really good but not over-the-top-amazing. I went to the store because I heard they will be featured on Food Network's Cupcake Wars. I think the cupcakes would be better with something more--I could make these myself. It would be nice if there were regular flavors, instead of a daily hit-or-miss. That said, the Oreo cupcake was the best, the chocolate one was good, and the Dr. Pepper was my least favorite, out of the bunch I tried.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Buffy's has the best cupcakes in the cutest shop on Main Street . Flavors of the day are written on the board and there's not a bad one in the bunch. Especially love the red velvet with cream cheese icing, and the chocolate with chocolate icing. And the coconut, and Dr. Pepper, and Oreo--- seriously all so good. A wonderful treat for $2.

1  Thank Jackie D