“Denison Texas Easter Trip”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel was great. Very friendly staff and nice rooms. We flew back for a quick Easter trip and to pick up grandkids for a couple of weeks. I was very impressed on the hotel for the price. I know if is fairly new. Price was less than a motel 6 and was 1000% better. Will stay here every time we came back for a visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Durobkris,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so glad you received a great price at a great hotel - this is another reason we are truly the number 1 hotel for Sherman/Denison - the most hotel for the price. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I'm picky and I travel a lot. This place was impeccably clean with incredible staff. Staff members like Keith even made sure they went out and purchased a cologne that I wanted. This is service as it was meant to be--friendly, clean, and pleasant. Truly a superior hotel experience.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Lonewolf444,

Thank you so much for the "impressive" review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our Personal Shopper Services is just one of the many fabulous features offered at our property. Whether it is lettuce or leggings, soda or sundries we have you covered - our staff can go purchase it for you!

We hope to see you again soon at our property!

Sincerly,

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2013, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Reviewed April 24, 2014

By far the Best customer service in the hotel business!! Keith was Amazing! He was friendly & helpful. I have never had someone make me feel "at home" at a hotel before. Definatly going to use this hotel on future trips & recommend to friends & family.

• Stayed: April 2014
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

TravelingLadyBaby,

Thank you so much for the absolutely "amazing" review! I love that you stated we have the best customer service you have ever received - we actually just won an award for the best customer service of any business in Texas for 2014 - we are so excited. I will pass on your great feedback to Keith - I know he will be so excited!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013,Best Customer Service 2014

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I was extremely happy with my stay here, Rona made a deluxe yummy breakfast for us and Keith the front desk help was extremely nice and very professional! Thanks for having us and keeping a exceptional hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hnrichard,

Thank you so much for the stellar review - we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. I am so glad Rhona took great care of you at breakfast and that Keith wowed you at the front desk. We are so lucky to have such kind and wonderful customers as you!

We hope to see you again at our property soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013, Best Customer Service 2014

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is our favorite place to stay when visiting Texoma. The hotel is beautiful, grounds and rooms are clean and breakfast is always wonderful! I cannot say enough about the hospitality shown to us by the entire staff during our stays. I do want to bragg on the manager during our latest visit, Keith Richard. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty when there was a mixup with our reservation. He was professional and very helpful and had the mixup straightened out quickly and we were in our room. Needless to say customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! I have and will continue to recommend this hotel to all who are visiting the Texoma area and we will be back again and again...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy S

Cathy S,

Thank you so much for the simply "wonderful" review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that we offered you exceptional customer service - that has become our trademark at this property. I will pass on your highly complimentary feedback to Keith - I know he will be so excited.

We look forward to your next visit and for being another person to refer EVERYONE to us!!!!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013, Best Customer Service 2014

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed here March 15 and was in room 421. After a long day at a tradeshow all I needed was a nice room that was safe since I was traveling alone. I discovered after checking into my room that when you close the door it would not lock behind you automatically. It would take several attempts in order to get it to lock for me. You could easily push the door and it opened back up. That night I was exhausted and did not feel safe and had to use the secure lock to make certain nobody could open my door. The next morning in the shower I could not get the shower doors to close all the way and when I tried to the shower door fell and towards me.
Two complaints and the reason why my 100% Hampton guarantee was not there. The next morning at the terrible breakfast that was served the lady at the front desk was extremely busy and did not seem too bothered by my complaints.
I filed a complaint with Hilton Guest services. Was contacted by Douglas [--] who is the GM for the hotel and all he offered me was 4000 bonus points. It takes 20,000 for a free night.
He then contacted me through email to let me know that I am red flagged from his hotel.
I paid for this night in the hotel where my door would not lock on the first or even a few attempts. The shower glass door fell in towards me when I was in the shower. I do not see what I did that was wrong. 20,000 points should have been put into my Hilton honors account and that has not happened and he has red flagged me. I do not recommend this hotel to anybody since the general manager does not honor the Hampton guarantee and is so rude to anybody that has a problem there. The problems I had were in no way my fault or a superficial complaint.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
7  Thank jennthia
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

For our first stay with Hampton I must say this hotel provided us with a completely extraordinary experience. Beautiful, clean rooms. Perfectly wonderful customer service from the manager on duty Keith. We have never felt more welcome and invited with any other chain. We shall most definitely stay with Hampton from this day on. Continue providing top notch customer service such as this, with employees that truly care about their customers! Will be back at this location often. Thank you very much!!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jake T

Jake T,

Thank you for the "delightful 5-star" review! I am so glad you loved our hotel and the service provided by our staff - especially Keith. Our winning customer has made us the undisputed top hotel for all of Sherman/Denison.

We hope to see you agian soon at our property.

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013, 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contermporary Hotel in Texas 2013, Best Customer Service 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!