“Service above and beyond the call”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Rochester, NY
“Service above and beyond the call”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I traveled to Denison on business and always like staying at an inn where my room is not to far away and breakfast is served. Both Ryan and Kimberly did an outstanding job making sure I had a great stay. Monday's manager's reception was really appreciated too! Pizza, salad, beer, wine and good company with my fellow travelers was awesome. Look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Angelo M,

You went above and beyond writing us such a smashing review! I am thrilled my employees delivered the Hilton promise and wowed you with amazing customer service. I am also glad you enjoyed our Manager's Reception - they have become a legend on Monday and Wedesday nights in our area - many try to immitate but they just can't duplicate!

We look forward to hosting you again at our property!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012 and 2013, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 and 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Lenexa, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have stayed at Hampton Inns for over 20 years. Most are good... Denison is one of the best! They get customer service! The staff's effort are over the top! Keep up the great job! OUTSTANDING!! They had a complimentary pizza night with beverage of choice, soft drink, beer & wine. The local pizza place really came thru for Hampton, providing a variety of pizza and all were good. Even though this business is not part of Hampton, they certainly reflect the hotel, so it was preceived as part and as such reflected well on Hampton Denison.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LarryC370,

Larry - you got it right, we are the best, LOL! Seriously I am so thankful for your over the top review and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly hope you can join us again soon! Our Manager's Receptions are Monday and Wednesday nights. Some of our new caterers for the reception are Buffalo Wild Wings, Angela's Cafe, The Happy Cajun and Texas Roadhouse! Bon Appetit! See you soon!

Doddridge, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Ive got to say my husband and I loved the room we had.The services was awesome we definitely recommend this hotel. The host Ryan Walker is the best..The breakfast is amazing too.Mondays and Wednesday are free snack and free beer but you have to leave these amazing guys a tip cause they do there best in making you Happy Happy Happy!! THANKS FOR TAKING MY SUGGESTION IF YOU COME TO THIS MOTEL!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
JTReneau,

Thank you so much for the "lovely" review! I am so glad you enjoyed our amazing hot American breakfast buffet and our legendary Manager's Receptions! Also, thank you for the smart advice you gave encouraging people to come to our hotel!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012 and 2013, Tripadvisor Certificate of Exellence 2012 and 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Temple, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

The General Manager is a trip. He's passionate about his hotel and will do anything to get your business. Tonight we had FREE lasagna, cheese sticks with marinara, garlic toast, salad, cake, ice cream, beer and wine. It was a full meal. Did I say it was FREE?

• Stayed February 2014
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
JeffCollins1961,

I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel - that it is like attending a party. Yes, I am a trip and I am passionate about having the very best hotel in Sherman/Denison - we will go to every length to always be the top hotel and provide the most to our customers. I am so flattered that you have recognized this!

I hope we see you again very soon!

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Best Hotel - Best of Texoma 2012, 2013. 2014, Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, The Official Best Contemporary Hotel in Texas 2013
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Denison was better than we could ever expect. Friendly staff and always willing to go the extra step to help. Great atmosphere, great breakfast, clean rooms. This was our second year to stay here and we will continue using the Hampton.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GDH2014,

Thank you for the "great" review! We really appreciate all the kind words and your repeat visits. We hope to see you again very soon!

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Overall the hotel is nice and in a decent location. It appears to be one of the newer hotels in the area. The eating area was really inviting and stylish. Our room was a king studio and it was a really nice size and stylish as well. One odd thing was that the comforters on the bed were all lumpy and gave the appearance that they were ancient!!! I doubt this is the fact since the hotel seems to be new. On my next visit, I think I will stay in Sherman because there isn't much in the immediate area in Denison.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank AmbriaK
AmbriaK,

Thank you for the 'nice" review! I am so glad you found the hotel stylish. Hampton is the only hotel with the fresh bed program in which your duvet and insert are washed every time someone checks in and out. It can make then a little lumpy at times here and there but so soft and most of all completely clean from the previous guest. Watch in 2015 for the new Hampton fresh bed with a new insert that stays smooth - another amazing innovation coming from Hampton the number one franchised hotel in America.

We hope to see you again soon!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I frequent Hampton's. This was my 2nd stay at this property. Little things mean a lot. When I arrived, the drive through area at check in was blocked. I parked my car behind the vehicle blocking the entry and went inside to check in. I returned and got my bags when I saw that I was still blocked from going further. I settled into my room, and I then went down to move my car. I was still blocked. I waited briefly before going in and telling the desk that I was blocked and had been, and was also unable to back up. They called a person by name to move the truck, and I thanked them. As I waited inside my vehicle, the staff member came outside and began slowly unloading bags from the truck. At no time, was I acknowledged, nor did they move over and let me pass. I had to wait while they slowly unloaded the bags for a very large party. The staff member acted inconvenienced and was in no hurry to accommodate me. This gave a bad first impression, where a simple nod and a smile to acknowledge the wait or the inconvenience would have changed by perception.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
CJM1987,

First of all, thank you for staying at our property multiple times. We really appreciate repeat guests. I wanted to take a minute to drop you a line about your recent review. We want to apologize you were slightly delayed in our porte de cochere. We are the fire rescue hotel for Grayson County where we are located and there was a family that suffered a fire that was a complete loss of their home. The gentleman we referred to by name was the father who was removing their salvaged belongings from the truck in our driveway. We never want anyone to be inconvenienced at all but we figured you would understand upon knowing the situation better. There were also a number of agencies and media embarking on the hotel due to the event so it was a rather busy evening.

With that being said, we do hope you have the occasion to come back to our area and we really look forward to hosting you again at our fabulous property.

douglas.bradley@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denison North
BEST WESTERN PLUS Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Hampton Inn and Suites - Durant

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!