“The best Hotel in Denison.”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Denison
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 20, 2012

For the last 3 weeks, I have called this Hotel home. I travel frequently so I'm used to living out of a suitcase. I also know what a great Hotel is and this is it! The staff from top to bottom couldn't be more accomodating, friendly and helpful! They are always friendly and welcoming, and they always have a smile on their faces. All of this, and I have yet to mention how nice and incedibly clean the rooms are, always. Management is awesome, and they deliver nothing but excellent service. I highly recommend staying here if you ever stop in Denison.

2  Thank DreMorgan
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

DreMorgan,

Thank you so much for taking time to write such an amazing review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We agree smiles are infectious and we try to make this an amazing experience for everyone who enters our doors. We often tell guests we want this to be the best hotel experience of their lives - and we mean it!

We hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I recently stayed in the Hampton Inn Denison, Texas for 21 days (October 2012). Maritza and others consistently provided outstanding service every day. My Room was clean, modern, well designed, and spacious. On Mondays and Wednesdays the hotel provided a free dinner and the daily breakfast was well prepared. I have to say the staff made this stay more than enjoyable. I used the laundry service which was one day turn around and not overly priced.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite which has a little more room.
1  Thank Sprite2001

Sprite2001,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed our Manager's Receptions and our complimentary hot American "On the House" breakfast buffet. We are a great hotel for extended stays like yours or just a quick overnight.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. Everything was great until breakfast. The scrambled eggs were tasteless and rubbery an the bacon was ridiculously crispy; like it crumbles when you try to pick it up with your fingers because it was too crispy (read tough) to get a fork through to pick it up.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
VPSalesMOE, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Rich-in-Mo,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your review.Thank you for the wonderful compliments. Also, thank you for your feedback on the breakfast. Hilton has some very exact recipes, cook times, pull times for all of our hot items and it sounds like something was missed the day you stayed and for that we apologize. We normally have a lot of compliments on the breakfast and we are regretful it was not perfect for your stay. I have passed on your feedback and we will work even harder to make each person's stay as amazing as possible!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our recent stay at the Hampton Inn was more than joyful. The staff was courteous and professional. Rooms were adequately maintained. Prices were more than fair.
Keep up the great work Doug and Maritza. !!!

2  Thank Ned V

Ned V,

Thanks for the wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the kinds words to myself and my assistant Manager Maritza. Your feedback means the world to us!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed at the Denison Inn and Suites weekdays for 6 months. The staff and accommodations provided consistent comfort for my home-away-from-home. Rooms and common areas were always clean and Doug and his staff were always welcoming and helpful. Dinner and drinks were provided two nights a week, a nice amenity since restaurants required driving. Breakfast was generous and provided a good variety of options. I recommend the hotel for anyone doing routine business travel to the area or just passing through.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank CN-H9
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

CN-H9,

Thank you for taking time to write such a kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and receptions. We agree our hotel is great for business or pleasure and we are thrilled you had a great experience! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have been on a long term assignment for work in the Denison area. Maritza, Doug, and others have provided outstanding service during every stay. Rooms are clean, new, well styled, and spacious. 2 days a week the hotel provides a free dinner, which is worth catching.. not your typical "bad free food deal". Doug and staff serve up good stuff. Book early, believe it or not this hotel sells out rather frequently.

Room Tip: Get a suite if you can...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank J O

J o,

Thanks for writing this outstanding review. We are so thrilled you enjoyed our property and all of the fantastic amenities we have to offer. We put a lot of work into our Manager's receptions so your feedback made all of us smile. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My stay at this Hotel was so relaxing and fulfilling. Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful and made me feel like I was the only customer that mattered. I did not pass by one staff member that did not great me with a friendly smile and ask me if they could do something for me. Maritza was so friendly and pleasant everytime I saw her. I would recommend this Hampton Inn & Suites to everyone who might be staying in the Denison/ Sherman area.

2  Thank Joe H
VPSalesMOE, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Joe H,

We agree that we have world class customer service at our hotel! We pride ourselves on not only having the best hotel, but more importantly, the best people.

We hope to see you again soon!

Hampton Inn and Suites Denison
douglas.bradley@hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison? Share your experiences!