“Excellent customer service, beautiful grounds and amenities, gorgeous rooms!!!”

Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because it was close to Choctaw casino (20 min away) and it was cheaper than the ones there. When we arrived we were greeted with excellent customer service. The lobby is stunning and the rooms had a very modern decor and were absolutely beautiful! The beds were very comfy and we had the king standard room. The carpet was plush and I certainly was not afraid to walk barefoot. Later I took a dip in the hot tub which is conviently open 24 hrs and it was so relaxing. The breakfast was from 6:00-9:30am and had many options. Waffles, egg and cheese omlets, sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, juices, and fruits. Arrive early because things go quick. The bacon was gone when we got there at 9:00am. Overall, luxurious stay and we are certainly coming back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank b l

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Only stayed one night due to a funeral. Have to say our bed was comfortable. For a Saturday night stay it was not noisy either, due to being a lite sleeper. The entrance was clean and breakfast had your regular items. The young man at the desk was very nice and helpful. Sorry I do not recall his name.

Room Tip: Second floor towards the back(brush) was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hotel is very clean.Kept well by the staff. My wife and I have stayed here twice already.I must comment on one member of the staff Cody Cook who works the front desk,I have never run into a counter person who will go out of their way to comfort, help and aid a customer of a hotel. If you stay here ask for Cody you will be pleased. Cleaning staff also gets a pat on the back.

Room Tip: Hotel is a little difficult to drive out of but worth the stay
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The rooms are modern décor and comes with a sofa sitting area. Coffe in room, microwave,frig. Breakfast is included but wasn't very good next door to mcdonalds and BRAUMS ice cream and restaurant. I stay here everytime I visit Denison and it is also only a short trip over to Durant Oklahomas Casino. Also has an indoor pool.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had made a reservation for here in February of 2013 with the expectation of staying here in May of 2013. I had called and requested a double bed well in advanced because I have 2 children. I get here after a 15 hour drive and I am given a single king, with bugs running through the bathroom, trash still in the trash can, there is a constant drip of water through the window from the rain outside and it is going into our air conditioner. The customer service rep at the desk insists that there is absolutely nothing they can do. I will be changing reservations and moving to another hotel and I would highly recommend that no one else either because as I was talking to the front desk there were three other families checking out for the same reason.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Joshuamathis3
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Coming back from a motorcycle ride in Hill Country of Texas, we chose the Texoma Hotel and Suites as our motel to stay at before arriving at home on the following day. This hotel is very nice and the staff is great. It is unbelievable how nice the rooms are. Once we got there the front desk told us where we could walk to for dinner. They recommended North Rig Grill!! It was great service and food, we had a group of 13 bikes and 15 people. They got us right in. Be sure if you can stay at this hotel!! You will not regret it. From the Hideout Harley Davidson group in Joplin Mo.

Room Tip: All the rooms was great!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joyce3949
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Best Western Markita Inn
Days Inn Sherman
Days Inn Sherman
#4 of 9 in Sherman
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75

Been to Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!