“Good Clean Hotel”

Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hotel is very clean.Kept well by the staff. My wife and I have stayed here twice already.I must comment on one member of the staff Cody Cook who works the front desk,I have never run into a counter person who will go out of their way to comfort, help and aid a customer of a hotel. If you stay here ask for Cody you will be pleased. Cleaning staff also gets a pat on the back.

Room Tip: Hotel is a little difficult to drive out of but worth the stay
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The rooms are modern décor and comes with a sofa sitting area. Coffe in room, microwave,frig. Breakfast is included but wasn't very good next door to mcdonalds and BRAUMS ice cream and restaurant. I stay here everytime I visit Denison and it is also only a short trip over to Durant Oklahomas Casino. Also has an indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had made a reservation for here in February of 2013 with the expectation of staying here in May of 2013. I had called and requested a double bed well in advanced because I have 2 children. I get here after a 15 hour drive and I am given a single king, with bugs running through the bathroom, trash still in the trash can, there is a constant drip of water through the window from the rain outside and it is going into our air conditioner. The customer service rep at the desk insists that there is absolutely nothing they can do. I will be changing reservations and moving to another hotel and I would highly recommend that no one else either because as I was talking to the front desk there were three other families checking out for the same reason.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Joshuamathis3
Reviewed April 23, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank GARY S
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Coming back from a motorcycle ride in Hill Country of Texas, we chose the Texoma Hotel and Suites as our motel to stay at before arriving at home on the following day. This hotel is very nice and the staff is great. It is unbelievable how nice the rooms are. Once we got there the front desk told us where we could walk to for dinner. They recommended North Rig Grill!! It was great service and food, we had a group of 13 bikes and 15 people. They got us right in. Be sure if you can stay at this hotel!! You will not regret it. From the Hideout Harley Davidson group in Joplin Mo.

Room Tip: All the rooms was great!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joyce3949
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I made my reservation from the car as I was traveling on an emergency trip. The young man who helped me was so kind, patient and considerate. He gave me a beautiful room and a great rate. When I arrived at the hotel that night, he was still there. He was just as helpful with check in. The room was spacious, well decorated and CLEAN! The price was good, too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel April 6 - April 7 while I was in the area for a special birthday celebration. Now, I have encountered good customer service and various forms of politeness from hotel staff in my frequent travels across this country, but the staff at this hotel was accommodating beyond measure. Not only was the staff accommodating, but they were very personable, and it seemed to be genuine. The most impressive part of my "stay" was the customer service that was demonstrated after I checked-out on Sunday. I was rushing to catch-up with my group for breakfast (before IHOP was overrun with hungry travelers) and forgot the charger for my smart phone. When I was 100 miles away from the hotel, I remembered that I had left the charger plugged-in behind the nightstand in an area that the cleaning crew could have easily overlooked. I had little hope of ever recovering it - thinking the next guest would be happy to help him/herself to it. But, to my surprise, the maid found it!! This morning, I spoke to Vijay, the manager, who took all my information, and prepared the package for mailing while we were on the telephone. My charger is on its way home!!! Thank you, Vijay, for the great customer service, the well-trained staff, and everything you did after check-out to help me recover my lost item. In the future, when I'm in the Denison/Colbert area, my first choice for lodging will be the Texoma Best Western!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side of the hotel are quieter than the rooms on the Hwy. 75 side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Best Western Markita Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sherman
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center

Been to Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!