“Great for family or business”

Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent. Very clean, good breakfast and very nice staff. The only issue was the hot tub wasn't so hot and the pool was warm which doesn't matter so much to me. I travel often with business and I put this with some of the better hotels I've stayed with including Hilton and Mariott chains, and makes it a best buy considering price.
Close to Food and Shopping.
Great deal, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Michael R

Reviewed November 20, 2012

From the owner down to all the staff members they make you feel right at home.Confortable rooms and the cleanest hotel in Denison Texas.In the evenings enjoy alittle free comlimentry wine and beer and relaxand visit with friends. Vijay and Trey thanks for all that you do for us.Tk

Room Tip: Kink size rooms are huge
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry K
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights on business. Usually I stay at the Hampton Inn in Denison but I found an extremely good rate for this Best Western Plus on Orbitz so I thought I would give it a try. The man at reception was very friendly and helpful. The rooms large and well appointed with a solid cable tv selection. They have free beer and wine at night which is always a plus if you drink (I don't). The only downsides were the breakfast was really, really weak in terms of selection and quality and the internet could be too slow at times. I would opt for the Hampton Inn if given the choice between the two as its an exceptionally good Hampton but this Best Western holds its own for the most part.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My stay at this motel was very refreshing. Trey at the front desk greeted me as soon as I walked in the door making me feel like I was one of his best friends. Several guest I didn't know and I stayed in the lobby visiting with Trey. It was so nice to visit with other people instead of just checking in and going to the room for the night. This staff does a great job making everybody feel comforrtable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

From check-in to check-out--Friendly,Clean,spacious, great accommodations !
Trey-nightdesk clerk and Vijay -daytime are AWESOME !.
Location is perfect for shooting over to the Casino or the Lake or just playing in Northern Texas.
Will be back soon.

Room Tip: take your pick --We wanted same floor as our friends--hotel was so accommodating
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. I was very pleased with the room and the commendations. What really blew me away was the friendliness of the front desk clerk. I travel a lot and if I have a bad experience with a front desk clerk I do not return. I will most defiantly stay here again even if I have to drive out of my way to get there. Thanks for the great stay Troy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2012

From check-in all the way to check-out my experience was amazing! I was here for three nights for a poker tournament at the Choctaw Casino in Durant, Oklahoma which is 12-15 minutes away from this beautiful hotel. The rooms were huge, clean, and very modern. I had no issues with check in and check out and also had no issues with noise, kids running around, or even suspicious looking individuals. The manager Trey is a great friendly guy that does everything he can to help make your stay more pleasurable, he really did an amazing job with helping me with directions around town and also nice places to grab a bite to eat and visit. This hotel also has a little bar with free happy hour from Monday-Thursday, which is an added plus if you want to have a nice drink after a long drive or flight. Whenever i play at Choctaw i will definitely stay here!

-Eric D
San Antonio, Texas

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Eric D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Best Western Markita Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant

Been to Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!