“great hotel”

Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denison
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This hotel was great. Large rooms, comfortable beds and a nice, quiet atmoshere. The staff was very polite and helpful. Next time I am in the area, i will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My family and I checked in on Febuary 2, 2012 under a very stressful time. We were lossing a family member to cancer. Our room was very nice and quite. My son is in a wheel chair and the following evening a storm came, the winds and hail was awful. The desk clerk came to help me and he parked my car so it would not get damage. I would like to thank Tray Boddie for all of his help and understanding. Your staff made our trip a little easier. The breakfast was great and the wine in the evening very welcomed. Thank you all for your warm hospitable ways. We always stay here when in the Denison area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located. It is VERY clean. The bed is extremely comfortable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The breakfast has a good variety. I have not used the excercise facilty or pool but the both look nice. I stay at this hotel any time I am in the area, and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Have stayed at several hotels this is the best
Great service and friendly staff

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have had many experiences at the Best Western in Denison, every stay has been very nice. Vijay the owner, have made my visits very hospitable. Plus it is right off the highway and close to many resaurants. I would reccomend this hotel to my friends

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have absolutely no complaints! I was greeted as soon as I walked through the door and even though I had no reservation I was promptly set up in a room. The staff were very friendly and made sure my stay was a pleasant one. Would definitely recommend this to anyone going through Denison!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I just finished staying approximately 75 nights here this past year and it is as nice of a Hotel as you can find.The rooms were very spacious and extra clean.I have always had a good nights rest.The breakfast bar in the morning is also a plus.The staff down to the owners are now my extended family.Vijay,Benna, Trey,and Lanna have gone out of their way to make me feel at home.If your ever in Denison and you need a place to stay, dont pass it up.Tk

Room Tip: Get the rooms with the Hot Tub.Awsome!!