Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Denison
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was nice. Rooms and common space were all very clean and the front desk staff were super nice! Breakfast was good (especially the cinnamon rolls!). I actually moved to this hotel from another hotel in town I was not happy with. Will return here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed August 2013
Ivan R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback! We really appreciate it! I'm also really glad that you had an enjoyable stay (and breakfast). If I can assist you with any future reservations, please let me know. Thanks again for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Denison / Lake Texoma.

Best Regards,
Chris Furman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a couple of rooms since we were traveling in a group and I did not want any surprises. Everything is as stated in other reviews.

One minor critique, Staff at 10 PM was going through the motions, did not get welcome gift (water, granola bar) for either room. Did not mention PCR status. Not an enthusiastic / friendly welcome.

The next morning Mr. Angel said the PCR number was not in the normal section or something. He apologized for the night staff oversight and provided the welcome gift, which we actually consumed on our trip home, so it was nice to have it.

Room Tip: End / corner rooms are larger and away from street was quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank cunorbust
Carlsbad, New Mexico
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and we where very pleased. The people are nice, rooms are clean, and breakfast was good! The only downfall to the hotel is that there is to much chlorine in the pool and if you need something and call the front dest, they don't answer... You will have to walk down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Emily P
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a very new, very clean hotel with excellent facilities. The GM is a very nice and helpful man (Hi Ivan!) and Angel the front desk clerk is wonderful. The others are nice too but I don't know their names. Breakfast is awesome. We had great room service. I see a bad review on that but they must have fixed it.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk clerk which room THEY would stay in.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Pat M
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was here for business and the hotel and service was very good. Very kind and helpful front desk, clean rooms, and a nice breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to others and if ever I need to come to Denison again for business I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Lynch216
Udupi, India
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just returned from a 3 day stay at the holiday inn express in Denison Texas. It is extremely Poorly managed, We walked in to the hotel Stayed in the room number 314 tub had full of hair we cleaned it that night next day we had same sheets same old brown pillow case tub was not cleaned again shampoo bottle was in the tub and hair 3rd day same old brown pillow case with hair I did call the front desk midnight Lady was nice She told me Sir we dont change pillow case we do it in every 3 days for stay overs, I do go to that town all the time stay at Hampton inn, Breakfast was not good no juice run out ,fruit only banana no yogurt no eggs 8 15 am Gm big guy came by i did tell him they did not change sheet and pillow he told me sorry thats it same night again same. next time go to Hampton inn
Kushal79932@gmail.com

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank aka7866
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear aka7866,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am sorry to hear that your sheets and pillow cases were not changed during your stay with us as well as the discomfort you may have experienced in our tub. I apologize for the quality of breakfast served. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denison North is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. Thank you again for your comments.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Denison, Texas
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had to make a quick reservation for an overnight stay on business. They were very accommodating and friendly when I checked in. The room was clean and well stocked. I got a great night's sleep which I needed because I had a very early meeting the next morning. I understand the facility is under new management and they are doing an excellent job from what I saw and experienced. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for accommodations in the Texoma region.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denison
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Denison
Best Western Plus Texoma Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Denison/Sherman/At Texoma Event Center
Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sherman Highway 75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Durant

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma? Share your experiences!