“Great meal experience”

Las Hadas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 51 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We ate at Las Hadas after a long day of travel, and boy did it taste good. Salsa and freshly-made chips were brought to the table immediately, and our orders of good Tex-Mex food were served quickly and piping hot. Vegetarians will want to note, though, that there aren't many choices for them.

It's not really a Date Night spot, with its formica tables and linoleum floor, and the décor is interesting rather than romantic ("Vintage American Roadside" complete with several old-time gas pumps, plus a Mexican wall mural). But, it is a great family spot, and it's close to the hotels on Deer Park's Center St. strip for a quick sit-down meal.

By the way, the name means "Fairies". I don't know why it's called that.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Loved anything I have ever ordered. Authentic tasting Mexican Dishes.I have had many take outs and tasted several dishes.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Restaurant was clean and seemed organized. Staff was friendly and seemed knowledgeable on menu. Chips, sauce, and queso came out quickly. Tea was excellent, and that is usually a sign of a good restaurant. If the tea is good, the food usually is good also... At least that's my experience.

We had a ten at our table and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time, and it all came out together and hot.
Everyone had something different and it all was good, no complaint to be heard.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Don't let yourself get turned down by the looks of the restaurant's store front. Food here is home made and delicious. I had some beef tacos and the "Sopa de Carne" (Beef Soup). One of the best I've ever had and very cheap also. Salsa is home made and great!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Mexican Restaurant, I left my clip on sun glasses and the came and braught them to me as i was leaving for that I will try another lunch , I thank them for that. Will try a taco or burito next time