“Authentic and Good Quality”

Bibi's House of Kabob
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Deer Park
Laredo, TX
“Authentic and Good Quality”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Lamb Shank was in savory broth, and well cooked.
Best of all, was the Baklava, which had true honey and was moist. Best Baklava I've tasted.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jaybe71

Greenville, South Carolina
“Make sure you get the Burberry on the rice”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I have eaten there multiple time and always get a nice meal. It is somewhat unique - the kabob-centric approach but it is good. I get the Mahi-Mahi meal a lot of the times. Very nicely prepared. Get a good portion of rice in the middle. I think the rice is rather plain if you don't get the burberry addition on the top - which is a mix of berries and nuts. Very tasty. The desserts are very good also.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jim S
Pearland, Texas
“VERY Good!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've passed by this place many times but have never stopped in. Today I took some co-workers to lunch and was WOW'd. I really liked our lunch. We had hummus and pita bread for an appetizer and it was some of the best, most fresh tasting hummus I've had. I went with a Gyro for my meal and it was awesome. My co-workers ordered Falafel and Chicken Kabob's. They swear this is the best place for both. Can't wait to visit again!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jonfo1969
Corpus Christi, Texas
“A trip to Persia”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

House of BiBi amazing flavors of the old world if I close my eyes and sit and chew I imagine I am in some air conditioned eatery that has a time machine and a teleportation device in the back. I recommend them for all meals anytime the doors are open. I am partial to the lamb.

• Visited November 2013