“VERY Good!”

Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Deer Park
Pearland, Texas
“VERY Good!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've passed by this place many times but have never stopped in. Today I took some co-workers to lunch and was WOW'd. I really liked our lunch. We had hummus and pita bread for an appetizer and it was some of the best, most fresh tasting hummus I've had. I went with a Gyro for my meal and it was awesome. My co-workers ordered Falafel and Chicken Kabob's. They swear this is the best place for both. Can't wait to visit again!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jonfo1969

Corpus Christi, Texas
“A trip to Persia”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

House of BiBi amazing flavors of the old world if I close my eyes and sit and chew I imagine I am in some air conditioned eatery that has a time machine and a teleportation device in the back. I recommend them for all meals anytime the doors are open. I am partial to the lamb.

• Visited November 2013