“Local Fav”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

As the only italian restaurant located in Deer Park, Antonio's is a local favorite for the lunch crowd....and they don't disappoint. The prices are decent and I have never had a bad meal. They don't serve alcohol but you can take your own bottle of wine. The staff is friendly and the vibe is vineyard cozy. I would definitely reccomend to any out-of-towner!

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Antonio's is a great place to eat this is very good they have a nice many selection and you're able to bring in your own bottle of wine to enjoy with dinner.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Best food in town. They are very welcoming and will alter any dish as you need. Food is always served hot and in a timely manner. Pizza nights are very busy and there will be a slight wait but it's worth it. Lunch or Dinner...you can't go wrong.
Some of the seafood options are the best we have ever had!
Enjoy!

I even used them to cater my wedding ten years ago and everyone loved it.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I did not know Antonio's was rated number 1 is Deer Park. It must be because of the bread - it is very good. I have eaten here multiple times on business trips. The food is always very good. They always greet you promptly at the door. Their prices are reasonable and the service is usually good.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Our family had the best dining experience here. The service was excellent and the food was delicious! Our kids enjoyed the pizza while my husband and I tried the entrees. Excellent place to eat at! A+