“Convienient”

Cuisines: Barbecue
La Porte, Texas
“Convienient”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Kings has always served me delicious meats (although usually to much for one seating) with very rarely any fat. Their sides are a great variety and very tasty. The only problem I ever encounter is that of ordering a small cheeseburger. I have yet to get the order delivered the way I order it. But they do usually correct it and without any fuss. Not sure what is so hard about fixing a burger. Place is also only one block from my house and that makes a big difference!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank John W

Houston, Texas
“The aroma meets you at the door”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I haven't visited Kings BBQ in a few months now but this is real wood smoke BBQ y'all the aroma greets you at the door. The food is fresh, home cooked meals. They also caters and recently my job has been having out BBQ catered but may I suggest to visit the actual location.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LovedLV
Austin, Texas
“Exploring the gulf cove”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Very nice BBQ spot. We tried the brisket and chicken - both were great, but the chicken was awesome!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sajol G
Henderson, Nevada
“Very tasty straight forward barbecue”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were looking for a local restaurant and we found it at King's. it was full of workers by noon and everyone was enjoying some kind of smoked meat. The fried okra was perfect and the brisket was tender and tasty. A person without teeth could enjoy this meal as much as we did!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jvanwietingen
Houston
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The loaded baked potatoe, turkey, sausage is all very good. I went during lunch and the services was quick. Great job Kings.

• Visited June 2012