“perfect stay!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Deer Park
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Deer Park
Reviewed April 24, 2012

staff was great and helpful. Indool pool was the best my kids enjoyed it both days. Breakfast was great too hot waffle and scramble egg and sausage. We recommand this hotel to our families and friends.

Room Tip: king room or two beds are good large rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Deer Park

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We recently stayed at the La Quinta in Deer Park, TX. We stay at La Quinta quite frequently and this was, by far, our worst experience. The staff was awful, especially the night clerks . They were rude from our arrival to when we left. Also, the pool was not heated as describes. In addition to these things, breakfast was not maintained very well. We had to go ask for items on numerous occasions. We will definitely not be going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kmthomas
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday in February of 2011. It was a horrible and miserable place to stay. I would never recommend this place from hell. The pool was advertised as heated and it was ice cold the hot tub was so full of chlorine that I puked my guts out for days. My eyes swolled up to almost shut. I spoke to the management on duty and they were disrespectful with a bad attitude toward me. The room heater was not working. It was freezing in the room all night long. I was awake all night long. The breakfast wasn't good at all.The sausage, eggs and biscuits were all over cooked and dry and the gravy was cold. All of the food tasted like newspaper and rubber. The whirlpool in the room malfuntioned and almost overflowed. I do not reccomend this place for anyone unless they get their acts together and make some major changes.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Large rooms are nice for multiple night stays
Large tv and storage areas
Big bathrooms
Off the beaten path so not a lot of noise

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We went on this trip to visit some family for a wedding and stayed in the La Quinta since it was close to Family and the location of the event. The room was okay - nothing extraordinary, just your typical room. The breakfast was okay as well (it did have one of those "make your own waffles", so that was nice)! My children wanted to go to the pool, so we headed down there. It was empty, but we soon found out why - it was DISGUSTING!! The bottom of the pool had all kinds of black stuff in it as well as a tumbleweed size hairball! GROSS! I talked to the front desk person who told me that the pool gets cleaned on Monday, so if there are a lot of people in the pool during the week it sometimes gets yucky before it gets cleaned again on Monday...you won't be finding our family in that pool!

Room Tip: Room okay, but pool REALLY NASTY!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mmezest1997
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Rooms, good
Breakfast, poor, not a lot of choice if you want to eat healthy. Eggs that don't taste like eggs at all.
Security???, seldom seemed to see anyone at the front desk
No restaurants in the area at all, plan on having to drive a ways to eat supper

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank travelabit
Reviewed July 31, 2009

We recently stayed here and loved it very much. We have family in the area so chose this place first because of the great rates and convenience. This is a brand new hotel. Unlike the "shoddy construction" review previously, we thought this place was just perfect. Everything was done and in working order. I was impressed with the large size of the room and it was beyond our expectations. It was quiet and felt as if we were the only ones there. The breakfast was of the usual fare. They have a Texas shaped waffle maker, biscuits, gravy, bagels, muffins, cereal, juices and coffee, hot tea, etc. Staff was very friendly and helpful . I didn't have time to use the pool which is indoors and exercise room but it looked nice as well. Easy access from Hwy 225 freeway. I would definitely choose this place again next time we are in Deer Park, Tx.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pasadena
Comfort Suites Deer Park
Comfort Suites Deer Park
#5 of 7 in Deer Park

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Deer Park? Share your experiences!