“Great place we found so close to home”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Decatur
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Decatur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Waco, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The facilities were clean and the room was quite soundproof. There was a family reunion in one of their meeting rooms, so many families with young children. We weren't disturbed by joyful or upset youth in the slightest. The staff were incredibly polite and helpful. The room had a little fridge and a comfy bed. The A/C worked really well. We would most definitely stay at this La Quinta, again; and, we would recommend it to others traveling in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sanger, TX
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hands down, best place I've ever stayed! The owner, manager, and the staff, show much appreciation for each and every guest and the highly motivated staff ensures that all accommidations are held to the highest standards. My company and co-workers have chose the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Decatur for the last year because the staff and cleanliness of the rooms makes a guest feel right at home. Complaints? I have none. I've even known the staff to conjour up a late night snack for those traveling at odd hours of the night. There are many choices of hotels in Decatur, but none quite like this. The landscape is prestine and the outdoor pool and patio can accommodate many guests. The hotel has cameras at all angles of the parking lot to highten the security of your vehicle and/or trailer. I will continue choose La Quinta Inn & Suites every time I stay in Decatur

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I loved this LaQuinta. I love all Laquinta's because they allow my dogs to stay with me but this hotel had the friendliest staff! Breakfast was nice. And I got upgraded to a suite for free!! If you're ever in the Decatur area try the LaQuinta!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our company has worked in the Decatur area for over a year and has stayed at the LaQuinta the entire time. We could not ask for a property to be any better. They are very accomodating, friendly, and helpful. The rooms are very clean, up-to-date, and modern. The crews always request this hotel and consider it their home away from home and the staff their second family. Also, the management is amazing!!! If you are looking for a great place to stay in Decatur, this is the hotel I would recommend!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I travel with work often meeting with clients and entertaining future business prospects. I meet with a group of entrepreneurs for a two day seminar in Decatur and I was highly impressed with the staff and management team at the hotel. Innovative and lavish design throughout the hotel with state-of-the-art fitness equipment made me feel as if I was at home. The hotel was very clean and accommodating to everyone's request. I will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have stayed in hotels across the globe. I have never felt more at home than I did at this La Quinta! My room was always clean, The hotel hosted a social every Tuesday and Thursday. The staff were impeccable and very knowledgeable. They never hesitated to tend to my needs.
My check in and out was fast and flawless. My bed was very comfortable and extra pillows were gladly supplied upon request. I would like to mention the hotel manager as the one who brings the team together for an awesome welcome when you stay at the LA Quinta in Decatur Texas!

Room Tip: I prefer the two room suite