“Nicest Place in Town”

Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites
Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We needed a place to stay in Dayton, TX. I found the Best Western to be the most appealing. It was by FAR the nicest property in town. The staff is friendly and outgoing. We did have an issue with a musty smelling room at first - but they quickly moved us when we addressed it. Breakfast the usual - but good .. sausage/eggs/waffles .. Pool was very pretty and clean!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Pamlet,

Thank you for taking out the time to review your stay at our property. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Dayton. Have a great holiday!

Thanks,
Arvinder Singh

There are newer reviews for Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Enjoyed the bed the most. Wanted a room with a table and chairs to sit and have cup of coffee and conversation. They did have a comfy chair with ottoman. I found the room to be very spacious. There wasn't barely any hot breakfast left at 8:45, so get there early. The only issue I had was trying to reserve online - it would not let me book online and I tried to get a discount when we got there. They would not accept my triple A discount request and said they gave us an AARP discount. We weren't even senior citizens.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arvinder S, Manager at Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give your review on our property. We are happy that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and lovely furniture. I apologize for the issue regarding booking the correct room. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. If you have any booking issues on your future reservations, please feel free to contact me at the hotel and I will be more than happy to assist you. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Thanks,
Arvinder Singh

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was the fourth or fifth time that I have stayed in this motel. It is the best in Dayton and the surrounding area. Always very clean. Breakfast is very good what with a waffle machine and lots of cereal, kolaches, fruit and drinks. Rather disturbing was that the wife and I came in after dinner and she wanted some popcorn. The microwave would not turn on, so I jiggled the electrical cord and it started popping popcorn. Then the machine sizzled and caught on fire. I yanked the plug out and the fire died out. Called the desk and a lady said they would check it.
This morning when the housekeeping crew came in, we informed them and they immediately called the front desk, but no one came before we checked out. The girl at the front desk did apologize and knocked off $10 from the bill. No one seemed excited...and sure didn't move in a hurry. Hmm....

Room Tip: I will check out the microwave next year when I first go in the room....for certain!! To be perfect...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is the best in Dayton/Liberty area. Very clean, quiet, nice staff & breakfast. I was SHOCKED to learn that this hotel was 9 yrs old because it is in such good condition.We stayed on family emergency & it was nice to walk into a room with NO PROBLEMS. I will no longer stay at overpriced Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luvdatcat
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have family in Dayton and we came to town for Thanksgiving. Normally we would stay in Baytown at another hotel but we decided to try yours. We will be back next year. The sleep quality was a little off because you are just across the highway from the railroad tracks but not enough to stop us from coming back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2011

My name is Beth Kelso. I recently had the pleasure (?) of staying at the Best Western In Dayton, Tx. Due to circumstances far beyond my control, I was literally stranded in the hotel, alone, for two very long days. I had no way to get to the airport in Houston, Tx., did not know a soul in Dayton, and I had very little money and even less hope of getting back to my home in Woodward, Oklahoma. The manager (who will go unnamed because I was losing my sanity by the second and I forgot to write it down), took the time he did not have to help me arrange transportation, get a cold drink, and made sure that I was on my way in time to catch my flight. Best Western should consider themselves EXTREMELY fortunate to have someone this hard-working and compassionate as a representative of their company and I hope that he knows how much his unparalleled effort was appreciated.
Katherine Elizabeth Kelso

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank redhotttttroja
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dayton
Luxury Inn & Suites
Luxury Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Liberty
Best Western Plus Houston Atascocita Inn & Suites
Travelers Inn and Suites Liberty

Been to Best Western Dayton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!