“Beautiful hotel. Very nice staff. Comfortable and quiet rooms.”
Review of Hilton Anatole

Hilton Anatole
Ranked #35 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed August 30, 2009

This hotel is great. It's clean and has very comfortable and quiet rooms. The restaurants have good food and pleasant staff. The gardens surrounding the hotel are well maintained and lovely. All in all this was a very pleasant stay and worth the splurge.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Anatole

Reviewed August 20, 2009

My husband and I decided to book a quick getaway for a Saturday night and use Hilton Honors Points. This is a beautiful property, but I found a few things that I want to mention. At check-in we were told there was no upgrade available. Find that hard to believe on the weekend. Check-in a little slow - only one person on the front desk. Finally, they gave me a corner room on the 5th floor- which was larger than the standard room, but overlooked the roof. Parking was $17 self parking and $26 Valet...a little high. After we checked in, we found a mini candy bar wrapper under the nightstand. Did not complain as the rest of the room appeared to be clean. Executive Level - forget it. Cheap pretzel mix that can be found at any sports bar in Dallas, Nothing else except one cookie in the display case. . Continental breakfast was not bad -but no individual packets of peanut butter - instead, there was an open jar of peanut butter near the toaster --a turn off. Not up to par for a hotel of this caliber. There was a charge for internet in the Executive Lounge - I've been at many Hilton properties and most of the time there is a computer in the executive level for guests to use. Outdoor pool area smaller than it appeared in the pictures, but still nice. Swim up bar was a great feature. This hotel has received a lot of "5" ratings, but I wouldn't go that far. I would still recommend this hotel, but you might be able to find something better especially on the weekend when most of the hotel rooms in Dallas are empty.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheNeeces
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I came to the hotel and check in, they offered a service to keep your baggage in a room supervised by personal from the hotel giving you a number so you could check out your baggage. Two hours later, I came and one of my baggage was gone. They pretended they were doing the best possible to track my item, but they were weren't . They werewaiting for me to leave and not been responsible for the losst of my items. I lost very costly items for my appearance. No one took the responsability for my loss. I had been in differents hotel in bussiness but i would never recommended to anyone to travel and feel sage for your property. There personal are not train to be responsible and it shows a good description of their business ethics. I was in a seminar in July 29 for a very prestige Co. Don't spend your money in this hotel!!!! BE ALERT.... aNY QUESTION CONTACT ME AT [--]

Reviewed August 4, 2009

We loved the Anatole. We were a little apprehensive after reading some reviews, but it was absolutely fantastic. We stayed in a room in the Tower on the Executive Level which was roomy, the bathroom very nice and overall a very comfortable, beautiful room. The Executive Lounge was also very nice. The view was incredible and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel property is amazing. We used the fitness facilities which were top notch with weight machines and aerobic equipment. The pool with the swimup bar was fun. All hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The location worked out very well for us with easy access to the interstate. We will plan to stay at the Anatole on our next visit to Dallas.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I stayed here for a week, and by the end of my first day, I was completely surprised that I got the toilet tissue free in my bathroom. I am disappointed in this hotel because of the hidden surcharges you have to pay for almost everything. The restaurants and snack counters are astronomically expensive. Imagine paying $11 for a tuna sandwich. There is even one restaurant called The Terrace, which my colleagues and I renamed "The Terrorist", they serve entrees with just the meat on the plate....no sides. I had to pay $25 for ONE chicken breast, and an additional $8 for a side. This place should be a bit more budget friendly for the weary traveller. The pictures of the rooms and some of the ammenities on the website are not exactly an exact depiction. It leaves some to be desired. On a good note, the decor of the lobbies and other areas are magnificent. Good Luck....I wouldn't be returning to the Anatole any time soon!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2009

I love the Hilton Anatole. I love admiring the gorgeous Asian Art that lines the entryways and embellishes the walls. It's also fun to walk around the huge sculpture park outside. And the gym! So not your typical hotel gym. This place rivals most chain-gyms. You'll get an amazing workout for your travel weary body at the Verandah Club. I highly recommend staying at the Hilton Anatole.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2009

We always send all of our friends/family/business associates to this hotel when they come to Dallas. It seriously offers everything you could ever imagine! The amenities are endless. Not only is the Hilton Anatole home to my favorite restaurant, Nana, but is also offers an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar, a seven-acre sculpture park, several pieces of art from the Crow Collection, V Spa- the most relaxing spa in Dallas, and the Verandah Club, the hotel's state-of-the-art work out facility. The hotel also caters to both professionals and families alike...not easily accomplished.

What else could you need?