3,933 results
All reviewsasian artberlin wallmedia grillswim up bartower roomthe executive loungehuge hotelsculpture gardenbeautiful hotelself parkinghealth clubconvention hoteloutdoor poolfitness centerbusiness conferenceclose to downtowndallas area
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I live around the DFW area and have frequented hotels often for short getaways if you will.
Hilton Anatole is, by far, the best and largest hotel I've experienced. It's huge and immaculate! The Service at the Various bars and restaurants has always been great! One time, a manager even comp'ed me and my guest's sushi. We were already satisfied! Best hotel in Dallas. Don't choose the Renaissance across the way, go with Hilton Anatole.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is absolutely enormous. I have stayed here a few times on business. I found the key is the building your room is in. The tower has beautiful, spacious, Asian influenced rooms with wonderful décor. Nice oversized pillows. Large bathroom. The atrium rooms however, I find to be disappointing - they felt old and out-of-date. Nice sized fitness club that guests have access to - however ventilation / air in the gym left something to be desired. Beautiful art all over the hotel. Walls between rooms were a little thin as other travelers have mentioned.

Going into the property knowing that this is a large conference hotel -- the Anatole deserves the 5* rating. As well, if I had stayed in the Atrium vs. Tower, I would have knocked a * off my rating. However, if you are looking for something a little more intimate (or normal in size) this is not the place to go.

Room Tip: Avoid Atrium rooms. Book something in the Tower
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stay here every year in early October for a trade show. Hotel is very large and broken in to several different towers. It's a great place for conventions, shows etc as they have everything needed to pull these off successfully. Very well maintained and staff is very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing us again and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you return to us again!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel was great when 4 of us (2 fathers and teenage sons) came down to see Texas/OU and the Cowboys Redskins. It was not too far from both stadiums. There was a great sports bar to watch the other games on Sunday. The gym was good, the pool was nice and there was a basketball court. The place was so big, we saw a group of OU fan kids playing football on the lawn in back, and some UT fan kids throwing the ball around INSIDE. Just one problem - every time we tried to leave the parking lot, the gate would not open. We would have to call the security guy and wait for them to open it from inside. We saw it happen to others as well. Not a big deal, but by the 4th time, when you are rushing to the airport, it is really annoying.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear your stay, overall, went well. I am sorry to hear your parking was not efficient and caused inconveniences. I have relayed the information to our parking team. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Dallas!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Nice room very comfortable! Food served during convention was average. Service during event was below average.

Dining options in hotel are very good a little pricey. The bartenders in SER know there stuff stop in for great service.