3,935 results
All reviewsasian artberlin wallmedia grillswim up bartower roomthe executive loungehuge hotelsculpture gardenbeautiful hotelself parkinghealth clubconvention hoteloutdoor poolfitness centerbusiness conferenceclose to downtowndallas area
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I gave a bad review of this hotel and they just said I didn't stay there and trip adviser just removed my post. I'm a diamond member of honors honors 901801305 confirmation # 3536048712, stay 20 SEP to 21 SEP 2013.
Bad nights stay we could here the people talking in the next room at 1am to 2am and again in the morning. Management has still not responded to my complaint, Hilton sent me an email.
Now they lied and said I never stayed at there hotel to cover this bad review.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay and for that I apologize. We're sorry that noise was still disruptive to you even though we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods. I apologize that you're comfort was interrupted by other guests and I have shared your review with our security team. Thank you again and I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Excellent one night stay for a conference. Impressive and massive hotel lobby and corridor. The only issue that surfaced was my online request for extra towels and pillows when I booked the room on their website didn't make it through to onsite staff. Not a big enough deal to report; just disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your response and we are thrilled to hear your stay went well. We will continually strive for perfection and hope you return soon to enjoy even more!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed in a Parlor Suite for two nights while in town for a football game. It was a huge room in the atrium section. The room had a Murphy bed and a conference table with connection rooms on both sides. This room would be used mostly for business meetings but was super comfy for a leisure travel weekend like mine. Very quiet room and no issues. Could use more electrical outlets and brighter bulbs though. The hotel is HUGE with large park like grounds. The check in staff was fantastic and I felt very welcome. We also used the valet for $29 per night. The valet staff could not have been more pleasant! We had a pricey burger and beer at the Media Bar and that was pretty tasty for hotel fare.
Nothing walkable near the hotel but if you have a car The Slow Bone BBQ restaurant is about 5 minutes away. Yum.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you and we are happy to hear your stay was excellent! We hope to have you back again very soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here one night to go to a nearby concert. Hotel and room were very impressive in both design and comfort, in-room food was good, as was an on property restaurant. Overall I'd say good value for the room itself ($129), spacious, cool bathroom (she loved it).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the feedback and we hope you are able to return very soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were here for the ASU game and it was awesome! they really accommodated the group we were with! It felt like ASU owned the hotel. A lot of maroon and gold and game footage played on the TV in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nic0leAZ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled the stay went well and hope you will return very soon!