3,933 results
All reviewsasian artberlin wallmedia grillswim up bartower roomthe executive loungehuge hotelsculpture gardenbeautiful hotelself parkinghealth clubconvention hoteloutdoor poolfitness centerbusiness conferenceclose to downtowndallas area
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We traveled to Dallas recently and were delighted with our stay at the Hilton Anatole. This is a very large complex with meeting rooms, multiple bars and restaurant opportunities, nice little shops and a terrific fitness/spa area. The staff was very attentive and very helpful. I like to maintain my fitness routine when I travel and had no difficulty doing that. The fitness options include an excellent weight room, full cardio equipment selection, indoor & outdoor tracks, indoor & outdoor pools, sauna and whirlpool. The convention facilities were exemplary with meeting rooms ranging from small to gigantic trade-show sized areas. Large meals were no problem with excellent wait staff and good food (considering the number of attendees). Whether you just need a place to land for a day or two, or you're planning a major event, the Hilton Anatole can handle it all. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Atrium side of the complex which was convenient to everything.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is a great place for a conference as it is big and has all of the amenities and facilities you would expect when hosting a large group of people. The hotel common areas are well done and the art work is a nice touch. Although the hotel is not in the center of town a taxi was about 10 to 15 minutes depending on traffic so not really a big deal. My only compliant would be the rooms in the atrium area...when I checked in I asked for a king sized bed...the front desk staff said the only thing available with a king was some kind of suite...I of course said yes. When I got into the room it was actually a room that can be either a meeting room or a bedroom. The bed came down from the wall and was very small. The head board on the bed was broken. The furniture in the room was very dated and was in marked contrast with the rest of the hotel. I realize I could have changed rooms, but was completely exhausted from my trip. In retrospect the front desk staff should have explained the kind of room I was receiving as I would have likely decided to stick with the double beds. I hear that the tower rooms are much nicer.

For runners – there is a run along the “river”...its actually a dry river...that takes you into downtown Dallas. The hotel will point you to a very short running track (like 0.5K) at the back of the hotel...you need to press them that you want to do a much longer run.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are better
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Attended a convention at the Anatole and was very pleased with every aspect of the hotel. We had a great room in the tower and enjoyed our stay. Be sure and eat on the 27th floor at Ser Steak as we had great filets.
Only complaint was $19 per day parking fee when we parked ourselves. Food was expensive but that is typical for a hotel. Purchased breakfast at the Gossip Bar and enjoyed yogurt parfaits, muffins, juice and coffee.

Room Tip: Loved our room in the tower.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Attended a convention at the Anatole just last week. I only came for the day but found the meeting rooms spacious and numerous and the staff friendly and courteous. I was amazed at the size of the place, 1600 rooms!!!! A trip to the 27th floor is well worth seeing the beautiful bar area and amazing views of Dallas.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

It's been a few years since I've stayed here - usually staying closer to the airport - but it's well worth the few extra minutes travel to come to this first-rate hotel. Staff is professional and pleasant - rooms are pristine and workout facility is outstanding. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business