“Very nice hotel”
Review of Hilton Anatole

Hilton Anatole
Ranked #34 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed here for two nights for business, and the room was really nice. I stayed in a king size room that had a couch and a coffee table. There was a desk where you could do work, and there was also a coffee maker in the room. The bathroom had a shower, no bathrub. I really liked the long vanity in the bathroom. I loved that the room got really dark due to the heavy curtains in the room. The place is so big, but the grounds are very nice. I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel rate, which made the stay that much nicer. There are restaurants in the hotel, so plenty of places to grab a bite to eat. I was able to get Starbucks at the hotel. It is a little ways from the airport, so that fair was higher than I wanted to pay. The conference room that we met in was really nice, and the lunches provided through the hotel were really good. Overall, really nice place to stay.

1  Thank KarenD506

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The service is good but this place has no ambiance. It is really big and although not really outdated, feels a little old. It is okay for a business conference, but is not exceptional. Don't stay here without a car because it is not within walking distance of anything worth visiting. The air condition in the room is poor and this was the experience of others with whom I travelled. I also found it distasteful that a hotel which considers itself a business class facility charges $12.95/day for Internet. The grounds in some areas are attractive, but the view out my window (and the whole side of this building which is of considerable size) is an industrial park with a large creek (tiny river) with brown water running through it. I am here on a business trial and I did not select this facility. I personally would not choose to stay here. There has to be a better conference center in Dallas.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room and check out the view before committing to the room. Some views are worse tha...
1  Thank lawyerdaggett
Matt H, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were unhappy with some of the charges. I apologize if the charges were not clear when you booked the room. guest feedback is incredibly important to us. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had the opportunity to attend a wedding reception at this hotel. The ballroom was spacious and beautiful. Had a great time....the room was incredible. Thought that we might not be able to drive home after the reception, getting the room was a great idea. I call the hotel a week before, let them know that I was attending the reception and was given a rate lower than I found online. The room was large, clean and very quiet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beethoven55
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night for business.
The property is huge. Good to know in advance if anyone in your party has mobility issues.

PROS:
Service: When I checked in at 7pm, I was told my room was not ready. That would have been a huge disappointment, except that I was upgraded to the Executive floor (26) free of charge. Not sure if that is standard procedure, or if I was just lucky.

Room: The room was clean, large, well lit, and well laid out. Fantastic bathroom, with a separate vanity area should your other half need that extra space. Bed was comfortable. Room was quiet, although the A/C unit made a very faint squeak. Temperature was consistent.

CONS:
There did not seem to be a lot of alternate eating/snack establishments on the main floor, despite being the size of a football field. Perhaps I missed it, but would loved to have an espresso stand and/or bakery. The one café between the 2 towers always seemed to be packed.

Overall, a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Executive floor is very nice.
1  Thank SethE56
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The thing that keeps me from giving this a 5 instead of a 4 is the parking rate.

The Hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful. The room rate was darn good as well for a hotel this grand.

Parking was $20.00 for self. I just think that for a Gold or Diamond member they could at least cut the rate.

Room Tip: Get a room in the tower as it seems to have less traffic
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kenmeans
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed here three nights for a work conference, on a couple difference occasions. Staff is great, property is clean and well maintained. Food is good. The property itself is huge, with two main areas for guest rooms, the Atrium and the Tower. Having stayed in both, the Tower is MUCH quieter. We had a band in one of the rooms off the Atrium, and a bar setup in the Atrium lobby. Being on the 10th floor, I could still hear the party going on like it was right outside my door.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are much quieter Atrium rooms are more likely to be noisy if there is an event going on...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Fun8s
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is my first review on Trip Advisor and I wanted to take the time to write a review because everyone was great. This hotel is huge and awesome, and the staff was also great. Alexandra at check in was really nice and she didn't look bother that I kept talking and said everyhting with a smie which made me feel valued. The art was a great add on to this hotel. I will for sure some back if I'm ever in the area.

1  Thank Byer143