“Would definitely return”

Ranked #34 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Thompsons Station, Tennessee, United States
“Would definitely return”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We held our inaugural convention at the Hilton Anatole and I can't imagine another facility meeting our needs as well as the Anatole. The staff were so courteous and helpful. The chef literally hovered to ensure our special dietary needs were met. Beautiful workout facilities, art and rooms.

5 Thank Pamela D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (697)
  • Korean first
Athens
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed in the Hilton Anatole for 3 nights a couple of weeks ago. Overall was very satisfied with the stay. Nice clean place, lots of room, lots of parking. One word of warning. Make sure you don't get stuck in an inside room in the tower. They put a "window" into the hallway, I suppose so you won't feel so closed in. The problem is, its a window into the hallway! You hear everything and everyone coming and going!! And to top it off, you are right beside the elevators. I usually ask for a quiet room but didn't think about it seeing that it was a Hilton.....my mistake! We got into the room and imediately knew it was not going to work. Way to noisy for this country boy. I called the front desk and was told by a very courteous female voice that they were all sold out for the night but she would see what she could do for the following night. At that point we decided to grin and bear it. A little later however I was talking to a friend as he checked in and a very friendly, helpful and polite customer service representative behind the counter. His name was Ishtyaq and he mentioned he would look into it as soon as he finished with my friend. Wellllla little bit later he said that he thought he had found something that would help, a very quiet area of the hotel that he was sure I would be satisfied with. I thanked him and headed up to move my wife and myself to the new room. Turned out it was a corner room, a junior suite even. Our stay was transformed from what was more than likely going to be terrible, to what I might say was one of the best hotel stays that we have ever had. And we do alot of staying. I have been a Hilton honors member for several years and always try to stay at a Hilton Family property. But I will honestly say that I have never felt more "Honored". Ishtyaq, a heartfelt thanks from us. I only hope that the Hilton people recognize this young mans "talent" for dealing with people and put him it will best work for them and him. And I hope people from Dallas will forgive my tongue in cheek quip about not wanting to live there. Just a few too many cars and a few too many people for me!

Room Tip: Stay away from the inner tower rooms!! Pay the extra for the tower corner Junior suites, they are we...
5 Thank William E
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Hilton Anatole is quite big and built more like a convention center than a hotel. Room I stayed in was clean and well equipped.

Breakfast was good with many options, but for lunch and dinner there are few options. One is bar/grill near then entrance and other is a steak house at top of the tower. I tried both and food was fine. However for a hotel of this size there should be better options, may be another Italian/mixed food restaurant rather than a sandwich shop which is currently there.

Room Tip: Hotel is far from any restaurants so one needs to keep that in mind for going out.
1 Thank Parnassus1
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel is like a resort. The thing that stands out to me the most is the gym. It has everything you would want. The executive luonge is wonderful...a beautiful view and great snacks for free. The hotel itself is very pretty, including the courtyard. It isn't surrounded by too much, so the couple of food choices it has in the lobby are really good.

The prices are a little high and the parking is also a little high, but you get what you pay for here. This is the only place we stay when we go to Dallas.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank lindsaynd09
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great hotel with first class service from the staff. Terri Williams was very helpful in helping me get checked in for my flight on the way out of Dallas. Across the board this Hilton property has wonderful people working for them who there to assist the guests at all times. Thank you to all of the staff for a great experience and making my stay so comfortable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Jason C
Reggio Emilia, Italy
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been in this hotel at least 5 times a year in the last 10 years and I will still go. It's a huge hotel and sometimes a bit crowded (when there are conventions) but if you stay at the tower you'll find a very quite ambience, beautiful huge rooms with all the conforts and a hilton service overall that you'll love. Wifi is complementary for hilton honor guests and breakfast too at the tower. Health club is huge and really nice and spa too. Price is convenient. I recommend it for business trips.

Room Tip: I recommend tower rooms
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank annarita1
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Had not stayed here in 10 years. Still beautifully maintained. Rooms updated nicely. No breakfast spot in Towers. Parking was problematic. No late dining options other than room service. Overall, a nice hotel.

• Stayed October 2012