“A home office away from home!”
Review of Hilton Anatole

Hilton Anatole
Ranked #34 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed January 25, 2012

In December 2011, I attended a work staff meeting for two days and spent one night at the Hilton Anatole. In addition, I had an opportunity to enjoy a visit to the V Spa. It was delightful from beginning to end. From the moment of arrival with the valet staff to the staff at the V Spa, you are consistently attentive and genuinely friendly.

Throughout the hotel, the Asian artwork is amazing, as was the beautiful Christmas decorations. You feel as if you are visiting a museum during your journey to your room. And the subtle nods to Asian themes in the bathroom decor is a nice touch.

As with any Hilton property, the beds are amazing and you certainly do not want to leave your bed. But alas, work calls and one of my favorite features in my room was the work area. I actually took a photo because the comfort and simplicity feels just like I would like my home office to someday reflect.

I highly recommend the Hilton Anatole for a staff retreat. The meeting rooms are comfortable with all of the amenities needed for a successful meeting. The food service within the meeting rooms from the beautiful breakfast spread to the snacks are great. Your team will enjoy the variety of restaurants on-site, making each meal a totally different experience.

I look forward to returning for a stayaction in 2012!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank DFWGirl88
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

The Hilton Anatole partners with a variety groups, meetings and conventions, feedback like yours is very valued. Thank you for sharing, we look forward to your return this year.

With appreciation,

Quality Assurance Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,598)

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stayed here for a company meeting and then party. Had a blast. The staff at the Hilton Anatole treated us like royalty during our meetings, by rolling in snack/beverage trays every hour, checking in to make sure we were fine, etc. Everyone was so nice to us. The hotel itself is beautiful, has a nice modern asian chic decor. Would definitely love to come back with friends/family

Room Tip: Make sure you get access to the executive lounge, very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2012

The Anatole is by far my favorite hotel in Dallas. The staff is the most helpful I've encountered in a while. I stayed here with friends for a "staycation." We had beer flights and burgers at Media Grill + Bar, cocktails at Gossip Bar, quiches for breakfast at Counter Offer, and mani/pedis at the V Spa. I wish I could move in there. The best part about the rooms is the beds- they are super soft and comfortable.

We stayed in the tower. There's a lot of walking to be done but all the art work keeps you occupied. It's easy to get the gist of the hotel's layout, even though it's a large hotel.

Don't leave the hotel without visiting the spa. They are so nice and attentive I couldn't believe it. This is not your average pedicure.

Be sure to get your parking validated if you eat at any of the restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Wow, and thank you is all I can say! I am thrilled that you took the time to share your opinion, and that you are such a fan of the hotel. Our spa is definitely becoming a favorite thing to do for our travelers, and we are pleased that we were able to provide such an experience for you.

Best regards,

Quality Assurance Manager

Reviewed January 23, 2012

The hotel itself is fine, Everything you would expect from a Hilton. Clean, spacious, comfortable. The main problem is, the housekeeping staff beging yelling in the hallways and slamming doors repeatedly often well before 8am, even on Sundays. This place isn't withing reasonable walking distance of anything, so you'll want to bring a car ( $17.00 / day ).

If you're attending a conference in the hotel, then it is very convenient and you won't miss your meetings because the staff certainly won't let you oversleep. If you are coming to Dallas for any other reason, pick another place.

Room Tip: Don't pick the corner rooms. The door slamming never stops
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HavanaBob
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Dear Havanabob,

I apologize that during your stay with us your sleep was disrupted by our housekeeping staff. We do make strong efforts in order for our guests to feel comfortable during their stay with us, which is why our housekeeping team begins their shift by cleaning vacant rooms first, and then they proceed to departure rooms. I'd like to apologize that even with our efforts, we failed to make you comfortable. We would like to turn your experience around, so please by all means on your next trip to Dallas, please give us an opportunity to show you how great our hotel can be.

Best regards,

Quality Assurance Mananger

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stayed at this property while visiting the Dallas Market Center. This property is large and public spaces are well designed and decorated. The food served at the on-site restaurants is very well prepared and affordable for this quality as expected. The room is furnished nicely and is clean and comfortable. Felt safe during stay. I didn't have a car to park, but shuttle service during market was readily available and made commuting a breeze. Overall a very nice hotel and I'd make this my choice in future market trips.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stayed on the Atrium side, was the older of the two towers but nice.

Pros: Clean rooms, friendly staff, great location, nice artwork, nice view, good restaurant

Cons: cold indoor pool, expensive self parking $17 yikes

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel twice this year, for more than four days each time. The rooms were very clean and our experience were overall enjoyable. The hotel has plenty to offer and was very family friendly. The Asian art antiques were a pleasure to watch and I spent a great deal of time looking over those. They do have an Replica of a very famous god/goddess statue depicting the wedding of Shiva and Parvati, but unfortunately it is at the entrance of a restroom. Quite a disgrace to the ancient culture and their respected faith.

• Stayed: November 2011