3,939 results
All reviewsasian artberlin wallmedia grillswim up bartower roomthe executive loungehuge hotelsculpture gardenbeautiful hotelself parkinghealth clubconvention hoteloutdoor poolfitness centerbusiness conferenceclose to downtowndallas area
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We went to see W. T. Greer sing for New Years Eve in the club next to Nana's restaurant. Love, love, love his sound! Check him out on Fri-Sat nights..

The club has two window walls that looks down on the two best views of downtown Dallas' lights. The service was spot on and friendly.

We stayed overnight so we didn't have to count drinks. Nice, modern, BUT they had two double beds (instead of Queens).

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Reunion Tower. Dine in the restaurant to celebrate a romantic occasion. $$$$
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathyhd
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Hubby and I ran across an attractive online rate for a one-night stay at the Anatole and found everything about the hotel to be top-notch. The Asian decor theme was soothing, exotic and very tasteful. The large open spaces lend well to conventions. The Media Bar was much more enjoyable than the usual sports bar -- lots of tv screens around the room, but the noise level was still conducive to carrying on conversation at normal speech levels. Our room was an interior room with a window opening onto an interior corridor instead of outside -- very nicely decorated and everything in excellent condition. We were a little surprised that self-parking in an open parking lot was $18 for the night -- seemed excessive for the experience of finding bird poop on the car the next morning.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TexasStarshine
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have been staying at the Anatole annually for approximately 16 years. I missed the past two years because of conflicts and returned in early January 2012. I was very much impressed with the upgrades which occurred since my last visit. I was especially pleased with the Atrium amenities including the Media Grill and Bar. This up to date chic meeting place replaced the old disco which had been outdated for years. The food, beverages, and service were excellent! I was especially impressed by the new sculpture hanging in the atrium. I took the time at second glance to notice the light changes and subtle movements. It was quite beautiful and relaxing. The view from Nana's bar can't be beat and the musical entertainment was awesome!

Room Tip: The tower is quieter than the atrium, but we had hundreds of Razorback fans s the same time for the Cotton Bowl.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My company had our yearly review meetings at the Hilton Anatole, and I stayed there a night as well. The meeting space was perfect and the staff was very helpful making sure we all had adequate outlet access and internet reception, etc. The refreshments served were all excellent as well, and the staff replaced the coffee tureens with fresh at regular intervals.

The king room we had that night was beautiful, and though there was a slight problem with internet access in the room when I called the concierge they immediately connected me with the help desk and everyone was very helpful in getting the situation resolved as quickly as possible.

I also visited the Veranda Spa which they have on the property for a massage and facial, and it was one of the most enjoyable spa experiences I've ever had. Again, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the services provided were of the absolute highest caliber. I've since been back to the spa for a mani/pedi and was not disappointed the second time, either.

Plus, the food at the Media Bar and Grill and the little cafe they have in the atrium lobby were both absolutely outstanding! The food and service are impeccable - try the burger at Media, and the cauliflower soup is a must.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AmeliaRKClark
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife and I decided to book the Anatole for our New Year's Eve celebration. Though we have "staycationed" at numerous Dallas hotels, we never stayed at the Anatole because we thought it was a little pricey but decided to splurge since it was New Year's.

We got a room in Atrium II and while it was noisy, from quite a few kids with their parents, you couldn't hear it in the room itself. We had an awesome view of downtown, by chance, and got to watch the fireworks at Victory Park at midnight, from the comfort of our room.

Although we did have an excellent stay, I do have a couple of complaints. First, we thought it was ridiculous that we would have to pay for internet access given the cost of the room. Thank goodness for 4G access on our phones. Second, I thought the bed was rather firm for my tastes but my wife said she slept fine.

Other than that, there is plenty to do at this hotel. The Media Bar and Grill was super fun! The breakfast at The Terrace was interesting as they have some unusual but good dishes. The coffee is outstanding! We also dined at Nana for our anniversary nine months earlier and was superb with a fantastic view of downtown. Just be sure to request a table nearest to the window when you make your reservation to get the best view possible.

We would stay here again for very special occasions but not as a general rule. It's just outside what we like to pay for a hotel room.

Room Tip: Atrium rooms are probably quieter than Tower rooms. Try to get on the top floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple