3,964 results
All reviews asian art berlin wall media grill swim up bar tower room the executive lounge huge hotel sculpture garden beautiful hotel self parking health club convention hotel outdoor pool fitness center business conference close to downtown dallas area
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I found a great deal at the Hilton Anatole using my HHonors points for one night. I was able to select a corner, exec floor room, which provided a comfortable seating area between the entry/bathroom area and the bed. This was definitely not your standard US Hilton fare, with a significant Asian theme including bronze Asian statutes, and lacquer finished closets and decorations in the room. The seating area included a couch, lounge chair and desk with working chair, all facing a flat panel TV that swiveled towards the bedroom area, allowing you to watch TV conveniently in the seating /working area, as well as the bed. The bathroom was very tastefully done, with a glass and tile shower, including bench. There was also a nicely built combo sink and vanity, with seating/make-up area which I'm sure my wife would have loved if she had been with me.

The hotel is "Texas sized" with two separate wings, each with their own reception areas, and connected by a large concourse. Make sure you know which side you're staying in before parking or getting dropped off by the cab, otherwise it's a hike between the sides. For Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond members, you'll want to stay in the Tower side to take advantage of the nice Executive lounge on the 25th floor.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I spent 4 nights in Dallas at the Anatole while in town for business and came away very impressed. The hotel is very large as others have mentioned, but is perfect for holding large conferences. There were plenty of places to mingle and with the extra bars that were brought in there were plenty of options for grabbing a drink (or two).

The rooms were large and well maintained. I had a room in the Atrium building, but also had co-workers who were in the Tower building. My room was spacious and clean, but my co-workers room in the Tower blew it out of the water. Seemed much newer and also had a large sitting area with an easy chair and a couch.

The only thing that kept my review from excellent was the TV in my room. While it was a nice flat screen TV, there were many channels that were not coming in. I believe that they were using DirecTV (based on the advertisements), and I had numerous channels (ESPN chiefly among them) that never had a strong enough signal to come in to my room. This wasn't a huge deal as I only spent about 20 minutes at night in my room, but I could definitely understand that being an issue to others who were spending more time in their rooms.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room in the Tower. If you stay in the Atrium, I recommend a room on a higher floor as the lower floors can be a tad noisy if there are large groups gathered in the lobby area.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I stayed at this hotel already 3 times and every time I was surprised by the fact that this hotel absolutely does not remind you of being a Hilton property. The rooms are of generous size, clean and well maintained. And so are the bathrooms. The beds are really wide and comfortable. The hotel is big, with two separate buildings, connected by a walkway and a convention center. I guess everything IS bigger in Texas :) There are few restaurants on the property, with one of them being more on the “fancy” side and so are the prices. Overall I believe this hotel represents a good value…

Room Tip: if you there for a convention - get the room in the Tower - closer to the convention center
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Being the host of a Lifestyle show I am use to experiencing excellence, but the Hilton Anatole has really raised the bar. Any and everything I could possibly want was at my fingertips; from the Health club and Spa to fabulous restaurants, lounges, shops and cafes. The grounds were amazing and there is no one who would not be impressed with the art collection that greets your every glance. I was there for 8 days and never once felt as if I needed to leave the hotel. You could really spend your whole trip there and leave with a smile. I would not be doing justice to this review if I did not mention the amazing staff, which was as diverse and friendly as any domestic or international traveler could wish for. I will always remember the friendly smile and incredible service of Shawn from the Media Bar and Lounge. My hat is off to you Hilton Anatole, you got it right! Lorenzo

Room Tip: The rooms are amazing. If a suite is in your budget, I can honestly say, you will not be disappointed, because they are worth every dime.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Lorenzo H
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Overall, this property is an above average Hilton experience. Food, nightlife and gym services are exceptional. If I were to critique anything in the negative area... It would be the mere size of the facility. It's set up like a couple of individual hotels that are connected by a grand walkway. Even the entrance and lobby area's are separate and individualized... Meaning you may enter into one lobby but your room may be in the other facility (which seems to be forever away).
Advise that I would give to anyone setting up to stay this hotel:
1. Call ahead and find out what part of the hotel your room will be in and work it out on the phone the best place for you to enter the building at, and which lobby to use to check in.
2. For Diamond members- the Excecutive lounge is on the 25th
floor of the Towers side of the hotel. The desk (even though your a Diamond member and have access to the executive floors) may put you in the Atrium part of the hotel. This means a 15 min walk to the Executive lounge and the work out facility in the morning. My advise, ask to stay in the Tower side. The rooms are just as nice, if not better.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank mikereply
HotelQA, Manager at Hilton Anatole, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

While our hotel is spacious, we do our best to inform our guests of the types of things that you mentioned to make their stay more convenient. For example, when booking a room, whether online, or over the phone, room types are indicated (Atrium or Tower). When arriving at the hotel, there is signage throughout our parking lots indicating Atrium or Tower lobby to avoid any inconveniences. Even said, there are times when our guests are not aware of the room types in advance, so we do our best to accommodate everyone by providing check in at either side of the hotel (Atrium or Tower). I apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced because of this, and I hope that on your next trip to Dallas, you can return, and be placed based on your preference.

Respectfully,