$274
$216
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$125
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$99
$124
$112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$151
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
$177
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$191
$177
Hilton.com
$134
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoriginal market dinerdallas market centerfront deskmedical centerfree shuttlelove field airportwould stay here againhotel shuttlean older hotelbeds were comfortableshuttle servicebreakfast buffetwithin mileslate checkenjoyed my stayeasy accessdart
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Hotel is average. Rooms were nice and beds comfortable. I don't like the fact that they charge for breakfast. Other Holiday Inns which are just as nice offer free breakfast. I don't know what makes them so special.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Convenient location to downtown, dining, and airport (Love Field), with free shuttle service. Room was clean, but floor needed repair and carpet needed to be replaced. Update of shower area is also recommended. Staff was friendly, helpful and courteous, as was our shuttle driver. He was punctual and assisted us with our luggage.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Hello Rich H!

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn and sharing your thoughts! I'm glad you found our location to be convenient and our hotel staff to be accommodating. I'm sorry about the carpet and shower area's condition that prevented you from fully enjoying your stay. Know that I've shared your feedback with upper management who responded with genuine concern that they'd take the necessary upgrades to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

I hope you give us another try in case your travels bring you back to the area!

Kind Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Booked here last minute on a road trip across America and the Holiday Inn had everything we could ask for- from friendly people on the desk who offered fantastic service and suggestions for places to see and where to eat- to a laundry, free parking and good wifi. Breakfast was a pleasure with many options to choose from and table service for drinks. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Pros:
- Easy location to get anywhere in Dallas, by rental car or mass transit
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Clean rooms

Cons:
- Rooms feel a little “tired”
- Because of the layout, all rooms are near the elevator
- Breakfast buffet was subpar for the price
- Gym is a couple ellipticals and some dumbbells

Overall I felt this hotel was “good enough”. It didn’t wow me, but it wasn’t bad either.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank SoxWin09
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Hi SoxWin09,

Thank you for your complete review of your stay, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points. I am pleased to read that you appreciated our location, parking, cleanliness, and Wi-fi.

I am sorry to learn that our facilities, amenities, and breakfast didn't match your expectations. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I will definitely share your comment with management to help us improve our services and to continue delivering a good stay experience.

We value you as our guest and hope to get another chance to give you a better experience on your next visit to Dallas.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Great stay in Dallas - the staff were really friendly, helpful and welcoming. The room was large and clean. The only problem for me was the lift - it's so old, I was truly scared of catching it by myself in case I got stuck in it. Don't forget to visit the diner next door - it's divine and look out for the pic of Sharon Stone in the diner on the wall.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple