“The best customer service ever!”

Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center
Ranked #88 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Houston, Texas, United States
“The best customer service ever!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place was absolutely wonderful for our stay! My friends and I were here for clinicals at UT-Southwestern and its hospitals (which are literally 2 minutes down Harry Hines Blvd), and this hotel treated us like valued guests for the month we stayed there (extended stay). Of course, as any hotel, there were some minor problems with things breaking here and there. However, they were fixed in absolutely no time, and we were provided an upgrade on our room for the trouble as well as other great bonuses. Everyone we spoke to were very friendly, and the shuttle they had was a great complimentary bonus that could take you to the Medical District, Downtown Dallas, and Love Field Airport. I strongly recommend this hotel to everybody, as it is cheap but valued.

Room Tip: The view on the 9th floor is absolutely stunning.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us especially for such a long period of time. We enjoyed hosting your stay and look forward to your return.
Callan Hamann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Alvin
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I came with eleven of my staff members to a conference in Dallas. We stayed in 7 rooms. I planned the stay with the help of Katelyn weeks in advanced. When we arrived our rooms were ready and check in was very easy. We stayed 4 days 3 nights. All rooms were clean and very nice. The staff were all incrediable helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very good every morning. We were all very pleased with the hotel, we honestly did not have a negative experience the entire time we were there. I will be back if Dallas is in our future. Thank you again Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HI_DMC, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for bringing your group to the Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience at the hotel. I can't wait to pass along your feedback to my staff and thank them for making your stay great. I hope you make your way back to Dallas soon and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,
Marletta Smith
Edinburg, Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Close to several attractions, hospitals and airports. Very quiet. Staff incredibly helpful and friendly, Rooms comfortable and clean. Breakfast looked good but did not partake. A good value for the price

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Melissa H
HI_DMC, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Market Center during your visit to Dallas. I'm happy to hear you found our location convenient and I will pass the compliments along to our staff. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to meeting you the next time you are in Dallas!

Thanks,
Marletta Smith
Director of Sales
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I was in Dallas for classes in the Southwestern Medical Center recently. The Holiday Inn was a very nice place to stay. The king room I had was small, but perfect for one person. The exercise room is also small, but I was the only person in it, so that was not an issue. The front desk staff was professional and friendly. My room was well cleaned both days. I will use this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Roaddogflo
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and we are convenient to Southwestern Medical Center. We take pride in a clean room and great service. We hope to see you again soon.
Ballinger, Texas
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife had a stroke and I had to fly to Dallas and stay at this hotel while she was in the hospital for over three weeks. The staff was outstanding the entire time. They really helped me many times get to the hospital and take care of me because of my unique circumstances. I truly could have not asked for better service than the drivers of the shuttle, the front desk, the housekeepers and the restaurant workers. We recently returned after 6 weeks for follow up testing and the staff all remembered me, asked about my wife and me. It was the same great service but it was like going back and seeing family instead of staying at a hotel. I want to especially compliment the shuttle drivers because they were a blessing to me. They encouraged me when I initially arrived and did not know if my wife would even pull through; they comforted me, encouraged me, and even told me they were keeping us in their prayers. Then Dave in the Restaurant was very special. He always had a smile on his face and he was so nice and kind. He really looked like he enjoyed his job so much. Made my stay so enjoyable and I will always stay there in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank TC S
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the encouragement you have provided to us. We hope your wife continues to improve. You are always welcome and we hope you return to enjoy the rest Dallas has to offer. I will pass your compliments on to all of our staff members.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family recently stayed here while my wife attend some meetings at UT Southwestern Medical Center nearby. Overall our stay was a good one at this hotel, and the front desk staff were top notch. We were first put in a corner room of the hotel which turned out to be much smaller version of a standard room, and we were moved to a bigger room without problem. Really the one negative thing about the hotel is the restaurant and breakfast buffet. The buffet is not good at all (eggs are runny and the food overall is not good). We asked for a breakfast menu but we were told that the buffet was the only option. My advice is to walk across the street from the hotel to the Original Market Diner. It was with no doubt the best breakfast I have eaten in a long while. They also offer lunch and dinner if you want to avoid the hotel restaurant. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel! Thank you to the hotel staff for all of your hard work!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am glad you had a good stay. Although I truly appreciate your compliments; we will be addressing the challenges with the breakfast you had mentioned. I thank you for your feedback and hope you will try our breakfast again in the future. Our goal is for you to enjoy all our hotel has to offer.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Two colleagues and I stayed here for three nights while exhibitors at a national convention. The initial impression in the lobby is one of a higher-priced hotel chain; my room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. All the electronics worked perfectly. The staff went far beyond the norm in being helpful, observant, and wanting to insure that our stay was exceptional, even to the point that the bartender remembered what I'd ordered three nights previously. The next time I'm in Dallas, whether it's business or pleasure, this is where I'll be. The diner next door is a little gem -- great food, friendly and excellent service, and reasonably priced. Don't know that you can ask for much more...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HI_DMC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
I and my staff appreciate your compliments. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay.